Home

My Wishlist for 2013

This is a discussion on My Wishlist for 2013 within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2011, 09:02 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
My Wishlist for 2013

1. Servers so we aren't waiting hours to advance a week on online dynasty, and yes... we have had hour long waits. EA has got the money to put in an extra server and when the traffic goes down, pull the other server off and put it on another new release... It's really simple guys!

2. For Coaching Carousel if you choose offense or defense coordinator you should have to only go after those recruits instead of them all.. I can't promise recruits on offense playing time or all-american if I can't control them, plus when you get a hc job you should have more pull with recruits on the side of the ball you were a coordinator for.

Thats my list for the moment, how about you all? Any EA people wanna comment on the wait times and lack of servers? If millions of people can play COD just fine why cant we?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2011, 12:14 AM   #2
Rookie

MillerTE92's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: My Wishlist for 2013

I've noticed that every year each pass is a perfect spiral. I think for NCAA 13 they should make timing play a factor. Like if your feet are not planted properly and you throw the ball it is unaccurate and the ball shouldn't be a perfect spiral.
P
Old 07-15-2011, 12:27 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: My Wishlist for 2013

well ive been wanting probation system like they had back in ps2 days,

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »