Home

Player and School progression ideas....

This is a discussion on Player and School progression ideas.... within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Player and School progression ideas....

I would love to see a few things added to NCAA in the future.

1..... School Building. I play my dynasties with usually a 2 star team and build them up as many others do, while building this up i would love to see an option to upgrade uniforms. AND based on the strength of your fan base, be able to build a larger stadium? if this team i just turned into a power house is a top notch team they should be able to play in a stadium that seats more that 40k. and be able to dress like it too. lol

2..... Player Progression. Having a good/great year with a low rated player should help to boost his ratings in the offseason. Say i rush for 2000+ yards and 15+ touchdowns or some rediculous stats with a 70 overall player i would expect him to be rated higher than a 76 the next year. If certain players are putting up record numbers their ratings should reflect that.

thoughts...?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-07-2011, 02:22 AM   #2
Why Not Us?

The_Wise_One's Arena

OVR: 27
I agree with upgrading facilities and stadiums. It sucks that adding a prestige star is just about all you get when making a team better (and recruiting). But progression is different. If it was based on stats Texas tech would have 99 overall qbs every year. Progression is a really hard feature to do correctly. But I agree that it's kinda stale.
Old 12-07-2011, 01:20 PM   #3
Rookie

Re: Player and School progression ideas....

The progression is whatever with me, just would like to see my players rewarded for being the star. Wtith the uniforms and stadium upgrading, they could somehow put teambuilder in the offseason options where you can change your uniforms and start to build a new stadium. They have it in madden so why not NCAA? If not build a new one add more seats based on your fan base and prestige. You take a team from a C fan base to a B+ over a year you should be able to get more people in the game and make that top 25 toughest stadiums list.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:05 PM   #4
Go Pack Go!!

NateDogPack12's Arena

I agree progression is a tough one to get right. You can't use just stats. I think that's the beauty of the customization they allowed in dynasty. If you feel strongly about a player, edit their rankings yourself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »