Home

Old 01-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #57
Rookie

sportskid84's Arena

OVR: 8
A high school all-star in dynasty,so you can see how the top recruits play before you offer a scholarahip. And new and fresh commentary,and add a playoff system.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Old 01-10-2013, 10:54 AM   #58
Pro

Gap Integrity's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: NCAA 14 WISHLIST

allow us to type in the hometown. As an editor it would be nice if I could mKe them all correct. Adds a little more depth to the players.
Old 01-10-2013, 11:13 PM   #59
MVP

loccdogg26's Arena

OVR: 15
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL (THE OVERHAUL)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gators4lyf
other things i'd like is for the option to choose between the playoff system and the bowl system, be able to create our own formations and plays, for uniforms to be added example: the gators white helmet with the retro F on it, and for the ability to remove conferences so you can make like 4 super conferences.
The school told EA they did not want that helmet in game. Sorry bud :-(
Old 01-14-2013, 02:43 PM   #60
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

OVR: 0

Apparently my stuff got deleted off here. anyways. Just wanted to add: How come there are no more "Impact Players". In 07 when your RB or QB maybe WR got into the zone the players lil highlight under them started bouncing in and out and would go off for a couple of plays. That should for sure be brought back!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:08 AM   #61
Just started!

I'm gonna make a dynasty wishlist for me.

-Ability to begin as a ST Coach/Position coach and work your way up to OC/DC and head coach.
-Mock draft integrated in. It would be very interesting to know exactly where your players are projected and it would be useful when importing classes to Madden.
-I like the idea of more Home Field impact, as someone else mentioned.
-Position battles: Something I would really love is to have a spring tab called "Position Battles". In this you could pit 2 players against each other if it is a toss-up to see who performs better and it could play off of the "on fire", etc. things that a player can get during the season.
-Ability to dedicate other coaches to recruiting specific areas/positions. This would truly make a great NCAA football game for me, I love recruiting.
-Grayshirts/medical redshirts: it's frustrating when a guy gets hurt in game one and you can't do anything about it.

This list just scratches the surface but these are the things off the top of my head that I'd love to see in dynasty mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-15-2013, 06:06 AM   #62
Just started!

Lot of what people said would be cool...i would like to see where you can transfer schools in road to glory....and maybe add online tournament so we can play against your friends and that.....maybe like 4,8,12,16 man tournaments just a thought
Old 01-15-2013, 05:35 PM   #63
Just started!

McOshkosh's Arena

The first thing for me is the overall gameplay. I will play Madden for a while, then I try playing NCAA and I can't even complete a game because it is so much worse than Madden. They need to implement a system like Madden or the same one to make gameplay better.

The second thing is recruiting. Add things like national signing day, players can decommitt, get rid of the lame expressions the players give back to you when you recruit them, add in home visits, and lastly be more creative.

I would like to see everything on everybody's wishlist come true, but that is not going to happen. The biggest thing is gameplay for me. If a new system is not implemented there is zero chance I will buy 2014. I really do not care about the commentary because I have two TV's so I never listen to what they say anyway.
Old 01-16-2013, 07:34 PM   #64
Rookie

smack23011's Arena

If anyone has ever tied for the conference title they know you don't get part of it. That should be added. Do I need to mention OU KSU? All the Big East teams year in and year out. I just think it should be in there.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »