Home

Drawing board on player models

This is a discussion on Drawing board on player models within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-08-2012, 06:20 AM   #1
Rookie

Williams0907's Arena

OVR: 1
Drawing board on player models

I was thinking that they go back to the drawing board on player models and build them completely from the ground up. A lot of players look exactly the same and I know with college they can't look to real like the players. I was just thinking of getting a little better look going

I want to see players look closer to the real thing

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2012, 11:32 AM   #2
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Drawing board on player models

I wish they could go back to the PS2 system where hair was completely seperate from face, and you could set hair color, hair style, etc. Would give us a little more versatility at least.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Drawing board on player models

they need to go back to alot of the things they used to do on the PS2 version...
it seems like MLB the show kept the same engine from thier PS2 games, and brought in the PS3 graphics....and now their games are the best year in and year out...

ea made the jump from ps2 to ps3 and instead of keeping what had worked for them for years, they just scrapped everything and havn't made a good football game EVER on the PS3...the graphics like the stadiums are great...but the gameplay is terrible...i remember how smooth the running was in the ps2 and how the sprinting looked realistic, but now i can't even tell if the guy is sprinting or not...everything about these games is all sugarcoated from the layouts(complex trying to look cool, but makes the game slower) to the game modes(why try any game mode when gameplay sucks?)

they need to give up, move on, let someone else take over...but thats what happens when you monopolize, you start selling ****ty items because there is no competition...

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »