Home

TeamBuilder Needs Upgrading

This is a discussion on TeamBuilder Needs Upgrading within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-28-2015, 06:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon1 TeamBuilder Needs Upgrading

Since NCAA 14 is the last football franchise game, I feel TeamBuilder needs an upgrade seriously.

1, Either free or paid expansion slots of the Jersey due to the many jerseys Oregon has. I find it quite annoying that I have to cram four jersey designs and two pants when, like most of us, want to have as many as Oregon ducks. I feel there should be four default home jerseys, two away, and four helmet designs and allow gamers to paid in-game or on TB to increase the slots with a total of 8 slots.

2. Either have a free or paid DLC to allow gamer's to renovate/expand the stadium bleachers to allow players who have 50,000 and less to upgrade every five years similar to real life.

3. For a future game installation, allow gamers to show their team entrance to reflect the real counterpart. I wouldn't mind having a generic entrance of smoke and pyro or having smoke waterfall from the home entrance tunnel.

What do you guys think?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-28-2015, 07:46 PM   #2

NewNapkin's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: TeamBuilder Needs Upgrading

You realize there isn't even an NCAA Football team anymore? There won't be anything going on in-game or on Teambuilder anymore. It's done.
Old 03-01-2015, 11:29 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: TeamBuilder Needs Upgrading

Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
You realize there isn't even an NCAA Football team anymore? There won't be anything going on in-game or on Teambuilder anymore. It's done.
Doesn't mean EA cannot take Teambuilder and use it for Madden. TB, to some demographics, is still being used so therefore that comment of yours is invalid.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »