Home

What I Want To See On Next Game!!!

This is a discussion on What I Want To See On Next Game!!! within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2019, 03:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: What I Want To See On Next Game!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeier29
Id like to see a few new things

1. ability to start as a position coach then work way to Coordinator and HC
2. Coaching tree- which would let you hire a staff when become HC and getting coaches that you have a prior relationship with on your staff
I think #2 would be a pretty cool idea. You could make it something like recruiting. If you're at La Tech, and Lincoln Riley gets fired at Oklahoma, you can't just pick to hire him...it'd be based on the school's prestige, the coaches prestige and your relationship on a scale. If you're a head coach at a 5-6 star program you can basically take your pick, or if you coached together for years, it would be easier to sway someone who's looking for work.
Old 08-21-2019, 10:15 AM   #18
Just started!

NavyDog44's Arena

Lotta good ideas on here, like a lot of wish list be great if the developers checked it out but you just never know but here’s what I’d like to see ...

When NCAA college football returns, what I would like to see in the game in regards to redshirting players and recruiting.

Redshirting a player : once you read shirt a player a option comes up on what you want him to concentrate on like : speed, agility, acceleration ,endurance, strength etc. Also you should not be able to get Every trait as some should be based on game performance/ gameplay like awareness, play recognition, man/zone coverage run/pass blocking ect.

Recruiting : I like the old way it was done When a new recruit visits your school as a head coach you talked to the recruit had choices to make : promises on playing time, conference championship,All American, all conference ect. They could also enhance this a bit.
Old 09-09-2019, 04:41 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shangsta
In theory as a coordinator you call plays. What would a position coach do? I found them to be worthless on nfl head coach

Position Coach would give a good backstory to your Coach...If you picked say QB coach then you would only play as a QB similar to road to glory.
Old 11-21-2019, 01:50 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collegefbfan
Well, I just bought 2k8 college hoops. Haven't played it yet. I feel the same as above. I will take all teams in white uniforms and let me mod them. Just a college game. Please.
2K8 College Hoops was actually fantastic in its time. It allowed you to bring in assistant coaches, the recruiting was pretty good, for its time, and the Selection Sunday portion of the game was outstanding, even showing highlights from games earlier in the season, as the commentators discussed that teams selection and seeding. I give 2K Sports a ton of credit on that game and wished that they would develop a college football game as well, but I think they just penned a billion dollar deal with the NBA for that gaming series, so they're likely tied up with that.....but I think 2K could probably do just as good, if not better, than EA Sports with a college football title.
Old 11-21-2019, 02:10 PM   #21
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbeier29
Id like to see a few new things

1. ability to start as a position coach then work way to Coordinator and HC
2. Coaching tree- which would let you hire a staff when become HC and getting coaches that you have a prior relationship with on your staff
2a. Be able to hire position coaches who were.....wait for it.....former players on a prior team. Especially if the game designers include academics and note what the athlete is majoring in, such as Physical Education or Sports Development....something like that. Said players would then, if not drafted into the pros, would have a higher possibility of being hired as position coaches. But not necessarily make it a given.

In addition, the stats of said player, plus their alma mater, could be included , creating a quasi backstory for a young, developing coach, and if he rises in the ranks, the commentators can note some of those accomplishments such as, "Georgia State's Defensive Coordinator was two-time all-conference when he played for the Western Kentucky Hilltoppers, but he's now honed his leadership skills and has led GSU to a top 20 in the defensive rankings."

I'm all about the details, and the more they can engross me in the world of college football, the better.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2019, 02:16 PM   #22
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by twaynegnr
I wonder prevents a company from making some type of football game that allows for create-A-team and file sharing. they could not use any likeness or similarities of real schools/players and then i'm sure we would get together and create every team and player we wanted. this way we get a way to play a newer football game and the ncaa isn't being used in any way.

if that makes any sense.
I kinda pondered the same thing. Especially since when playing Dynasty Mode, after 4 seasons, you're no longer playing with "like" athletes; you're merely playing with computer-generated athletes, and that's never slowed me down. However, people do enjoy playing as their favorite athletes, and do enjoy trying to advance their career, so there will always be a desire to have the real athletes, or as close to possible, in the game.

Thankfully, it looks like we'll be getting a new game in the near future. I think we're still about a year or two away from it, but I think it's gonna happen, and hopefully some of our suggestions make the new game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »