Home

NCAA 12/13 Wishlist (Non-Equipment)

This is a discussion on NCAA 12/13 Wishlist (Non-Equipment) within the NCAA Football Wishlist forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
NCAA 12/13 Wishlist (Non-Equipment)

I started an equipment wishlist, so I figured I would start one that had nothing to do with equipment. Hopefully this one gets more feedback.

When creating a player, you should be able to give him a name like the computer (i.e. QB #15). You shouldn't have to give him a standard name. It looks dumb when you are the only one on the field with a name.

When editing your roster, you should be able to change the computer's name without a problem. Say a guy wore #9 his junior year but then wore #90 for his senior year in real life, I want to be able to change his name from DE #9 to DE #90. I also want the announcers to recognize this when announcing his name.

I would like to be able to choose the jersey combination I wear in Road to Glory mode games.

Chain gangs like in Madden but nowhere near as frequent.

A medical cart for serious injuries. I would also like to see movement from the guy on the cart, like if he is seriously hurt he could put a towel over his head. Or he could do like Rich Seubert of the Giants did when he got hurt a few years ago, he can take the towel and get the crowd going with it. This would bring the noise up in the stadium, and you would feel it with your controller.

More realistic crowds.

Benches pumping the crowds up for big moments in a game.

Stadiums begin to empty during blowouts.

People start creeping up to rush the field for a big win, until the games end, and then they actually rush the field

Create a play and Creat a playbook

Teambuilder can be done online or in the game. Either way, you should be able to edit the players equipment and ratings. As opposed to being stuck with whatever the computer gives you.

Players should be able to wear the same number, as long as they are not playing on the same side of the ball.

Every trick play ever done should be added to the game. Tebow's Jump Pass that starts off like a QB Draw. LSU's famous over the head pass by the holder to the kicker. Boise State's miracle plays against Oklahoma at the end of the Fiesta Bowl.

These are just a few. Feel free to add or critique. Will have more soon hopefully.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-21-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
Rookie

GeneralMike's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA 12/13 Wishlist (Non-Equipment)

Better depth charts.

If I run a 3-4 defense, my depth chart should have a spot for Left ILB and Right ILB, instead of having 4 spots for MLB. I'd say the same thing with 4-3, but have spots for LDT and RDT. Spots for nickel and dime backs. Split up WR into 2 or even 3 depth chart spots (SE, FL, Slot).

If you run a defense such as the 4-2-5 or 3-3-5 give us 3 safety positions on the depth chart (FS, SS, Bandit)
Old 05-21-2011, 06:14 PM   #3
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39
Re: NCAA 12/13 Wishlist (Non-Equipment)

Yeah, let's wait till '12 comes out before we start discussing '13

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Wishlist »