Home

Opinions needed!

This is a discussion on Opinions needed! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-19-2004, 03:53 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Opinions needed!

I am considering doing a dynasty page here. This would be different than any other page I've done before. In about a week I will be getting my memory card back from PS2rosters.com with the NCAA Football 2005 rosters on it. I am then going to start a new dynasty. Whats different about this dynasty is I will have press conferences, magizine articles, interviews, and other stuff to make this a unique dynasty page. In the week while I wait for my memory card I would like some opinions from you about the following.

1) What team should I use? I want it to be a 1-3 star prestige team.

2) What would you like to see in this dynasty page? I included some ideas above but would like more.

So post your imput and the dynasty should be up in the next week or so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2004, 06:58 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Opinions needed!

You should be Hawaii and you should have alot of coverage on the culture and how different Hawaii football players are from the mainland players. Also have alot of stuff about Chad "Mighty Mouse" Owens cuz that cat rocks!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »