Home

race for the heisman question

This is a discussion on race for the heisman question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-10-2005, 09:39 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: race for the heisman question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerzinc
We shouldn't be forced but we should definately have the option and I heard you even control the depth chart. That I don't get at all.
Yeah, seems like the feature was rushed.. How about competing for the number 1 spot? I doubt most freshmen play every snap, every game.. EA should make it challenging & worth while.. If not, I could make me a WR then just throw to myself 80% or 100% of the time, & win the heisman 4 yrs in a row.. Just like everything else.. EA dummies it down for the casual gamer.. 5 inning ranked BB games.. 4 minute Madden Quarters.

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2005, 11:13 AM   #26
ULTRAAAA!!!!

Cyros's Arena

OVR: 30

Yeah, I really don't understand why they allow you to come in right away as a starter. I can understand a freshmen that simply gets a lot of reps in game.

I hope the scholarship offer thing is done smart like a school with two or three freshmen QB on their roster already wouldn't offer you a scholarship so on and so on. You should also be able to pick pitches that your player likes such as Coach prestige, coaching style, etc.. and have that effect where your offers come from.

My Video Game Streams
Old 05-11-2005, 11:26 AM   #27
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

For me, this mode sounds like a good idea in theory, but highly doubt the execution will be there. There has only been one person to win the Heisman twice, so I wonder if EA will allow you to win it multiple times. Seems like you can stack the deck in your favor to win it all 4 years. But we'll soon see...
Old 05-11-2005, 02:34 PM   #28
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyros
Yeah, I really don't understand why they allow you to come in right away as a starter. I can understand a freshmen that simply gets a lot of reps in game.

I hope the scholarship offer thing is done smart like a school with two or three freshmen QB on their roster already wouldn't offer you a scholarship so on and so on. You should also be able to pick pitches that your player likes such as Coach prestige, coaching style, etc.. and have that effect where your offers come from.
They let you start right away, cause the casual 14 yr old player would cry about it if they didn't..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »