Home

List of Features from EA Website

This is a discussion on List of Features from EA Website within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 05:39 PM   #1
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

OVR: 11
List of Features from OS

The thread on the interview covers the discussion about the producer's comments.

For easy access (avoiding thread page navigation), this thread covers the key features mentioned on the new NCAA 06 website:

http://previews.operationsports.com/...ncaafb2006xbox

__________________________________________________ ______________
Take Home the Heisman Trophy: Begin your career as a prep star in search of scholarship offers and work your way to becoming one of the nation’s top collegiate players. Continue your post-college career in Madden NFL 06 or coach a Division 1-A program.

Year-Round Recruiting: Issue official on-campus visits all season long in Dynasty Mode as you track prospect interest via Rivals.com.

Impact Players: Game-changing performers single-handedly break games wide open with highlight reel moves and special animations.

Breakaway Control: New analog controls allow you to pull off special moves and animations like ankle-snapping jukes and QB sidesteps as you break tackles on the way to the end zone.

Totally Redesigned Graphics: From turf texture to sky color, every detail has been redesigned, including innovative stadium lighting and revolutionary player models.

New Dynamic Analysis: Watch Brad Nessler, Kirk Herbstreit, and Lee Corso provide new in-studio commentary and analysis on each team’s impact players prior to kickoff.

All-New Mini-Games: Hone your skills in four new mini-games: Pass Skeleton, Oklahoma Drill, Option Attack, and Rushing Attack.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)

Last edited by Steve_OS; 04-21-2005 at 07:01 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2005, 05:40 PM   #2
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

Re: List of Features from EA Website

I can only hope that there's a reason to use the new jukes on the right stick -the o-lines actually know how to block.

-OS Radio Show

(I don't remember who said this but PM me who did say it, and I'll quote him properly)
Old 04-21-2005, 05:51 PM   #3
T*rg*t F**ld

bergie56's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by warnerwlf98
I can only hope that there's a reason to use the new jukes on the right stick -the o-lines actually know how to block.
If you read the Developers Interview they state that they worked hard on fixing the O-Line play.
Old 04-21-2005, 05:54 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
If you read the Developers Interview they state that they worked hard on fixing the O-Line play.
True, but Im wondering if this means there is still a speed cheat, insane pursuit angles, CPU ESP, etc as well for which they allow you to counter this with back jukes and so on. In other words, im concerned its cosmetic.
Old 04-21-2005, 06:01 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 2

i just looooove those totally revamped player models

- Romans 8:2
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2005, 06:09 PM   #6
Rookie

bpd115's Arena

OVR: 3
Icon12 Re: List of Features from EA Website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas7399
i just looooove those totally revamped player models
Not just revamped but REVOLUTIONARY, fully pushing the power of the PS2 and Xbox!
Old 04-21-2005, 06:10 PM   #7
MVP

warnerwlf98's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
Thanks for pointing that out. When I first looked at it, didn't have time to catch it. I'll read it again.

-OS Radio Show

Old 04-21-2005, 06:16 PM   #8
Rookie

OthaWize's Arena

OVR: 5

Well that is one thing a lot of people asked for

Year-Round Recruiting: Issue official on-campus visits all season long in Dynasty Mode as you track prospect interest via Rivals.com.

Hopes that makes recruiting better.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »