Home

Sweet article on Rivals.com.

This is a discussion on Sweet article on Rivals.com. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2005, 12:24 AM   #41
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Sweet article on Rivals.com.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks
That article mentioned some major needed improvements that have been fixed but passing percentages have to be increased and better DB AI especially in 1 on 1 coverage..If I throw a pass and see 5 guys fly to the ball like superman
I think what you meant to say, correct me if i'm wrong, is you want more realistic DB AI. If you meant better DB AI then maybe in NCAA 2006 we'll throw a pass and see 7 guys fly to the ball like supermen...LOL. The main part of the problem now isn't that the DB AI isn't good, it's too good in some areas (as you say above) and not good enough in others.

Better AI no...more realistic AI, yes!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2005, 09:18 AM   #42
MVP

RahKhem's Arena

OVR: 11

Well at the same time, better DB AI to him could mean more realistic AI. It's semantics though, so it really doesn't matter.
Old 05-03-2005, 10:18 AM   #43
Pro

OVR: 6

Better, realistic what have you we all know what the issue was last year and hopefully so do the developers. I enjoy the Madden DB AI all they have to do is look there. "Better run blocking" "new presentation".. my God what a relief to here that though.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:52 PM   #44
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomahawk
Wonder if your schedule will impact recruiting? For instance if you don't schedule a game during Week 14 & 15 will the recruits interest drop since he can't visit your school once it gets close to decision time?
Signing day is in February, the normal big recruiting time is the months of Jan. and December, you have plenty of time to get kids on campus for visits.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:33 PM   #45
Pac12fan

ochoco's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieF
Signing day is in February, the normal big recruiting time is the months of Jan. and December, you have plenty of time to get kids on campus for visits.
Get that vacation scheduled at work, looks like this years could really be a blockbuster!

And ya, I did take vacation the last two years when this game came out...

Nascar: #88 Junior
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2005, 04:44 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobucks
Better, realistic what have you we all know what the issue was last year and hopefully so do the developers. I enjoy the Madden DB AI all they have to do is look there. "Better run blocking" "new presentation".. my God what a relief to here that though.
http://www.easports.com/games/ncaa20...view.jsp?ncc=1

Go down to the bottom of the article to the part on gameplay.
Old 05-03-2005, 04:58 PM   #47
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by glucklich
http://www.easports.com/games/ncaa20...view.jsp?ncc=1

Go down to the bottom of the article to the part on gameplay.
LOL, I know they say the same things every year, but I have to admit, as much as I hated 2005, if they just fix the dropped passes and make the run blocking better I'll be buying come July 12th. Stealing the right thumbstick for the juke moves is going to make running the ball really fun, just like it is in the NFL 2k series....or at least I hope it will.
Old 05-03-2005, 05:11 PM   #48
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

The pic showing the interest level in each school definatly has me excited. I hated not know how close I really was to landing a recruit, as in really high interest, but likes this school better (for example when u lead a recruit for 4 straight weeks and he signs with the #3 school).

The more I hear the more I like. I'm gonna have to stay really busy up to July 12th so the time will pass quicker. With all the discussion before about editing rosters I don't know if that has changed or not but naming the players is definatly one of my favorite parts of getting the game (learning some new players that I didn't hear about before that are highly rated is nice).

From the way it looks this could be the best NCAA yet, but I'd rather save that claim for once I have it in my hands.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »