Home

Will the impact player feature be abused?

This is a discussion on Will the impact player feature be abused? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2005, 06:22 PM   #9
*ns*rt W*tty T*tl* H*r*

Hellfish76's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Will the impact player feature be abused?

It could be abused, but that doesn't mean that everyone will abuse it.

I have a feeling that there will be a good balance for it and that OSer's will be good online players
You know, evil comes in many forms, be it a man-eating cow or Joseph Stalin. But you can't let the package hide the pudding. Evil is just plain bad! You don't cotton to it! You gotta smack it on the nose with the rolled up newspaper of goodness! Bad dog! Bad dog! -The Tick

Play Ultimate!
Old 05-24-2005, 08:00 PM   #10
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

All together now boys and girls : "WE.....WILL.....PLAY....PEOPLE..........WE ....... KNOW ......WHEN....WE.....PLAY.....ONLINE!!!!" yAy..very good! Class dismissed :P
Old 05-25-2005, 07:56 PM   #11
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
All together now boys and girls : "WE.....WILL.....PLAY....PEOPLE..........WE ....... KNOW ......WHEN....WE.....PLAY.....ONLINE!!!!" yAy..very good! Class dismissed :P
Sorry.. But the OS room for 05 were dead. Maybe got in 3-5 games with osers.. I know, play ppl we know, but not everyone wants to play when I want to, or is online at the same time as me.. You make it sound so easy..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-25-2005, 08:55 PM   #12
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Sorry.. But the OS room for 05 were dead. Maybe got in 3-5 games with osers.. I know, play ppl we know, but not everyone wants to play when I want to, or is online at the same time as me.. You make it sound so easy..

I agree that it's not always easy but in general if you're in leagues you can usually find people either in that league or associated with that league indirectly. If you've not joined one yet you definitely should, it helps out alot.
Old 05-25-2005, 09:54 PM   #13
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
For about the first month after it came out there were always people in the OS room. When Madden came out, people moved on to the better game.
Old 05-26-2005, 12:56 AM   #14
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by OHguy00
For about the first month after it came out there were always people in the OS room. When Madden came out, people moved on to the better game.
Yeah, I recall entering the room and always finding at least 4 or 5 people in there.
Old 05-26-2005, 09:43 AM   #15
MVP

thejake's Arena

OVR: 17

If 2005 would have been any good, the rooms would have been more crowded. Hopefully with the slowdown fixed, and going into year 2 of xbl, we will have some fun games. I for one can't wait, as I haven't been playing much online since most of my gaming time now is my MVP franchise.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2005, 02:25 PM   #16
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
I agree that it's not always easy but in general if you're in leagues you can usually find people either in that league or associated with that league indirectly. If you've not joined one yet you definitely should, it helps out alot.
Leagues are good, if you can find one where players actually get their games in.. Guess I'll join the Xblln.com league.. Has the most dedicated sports gamers I have seen, & I'm already in their MLB 2k5 league..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »