Home

Damn, Ahmad Brooks will be a beast...

This is a discussion on Damn, Ahmad Brooks will be a beast... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-24-2005, 10:30 PM   #49
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Damn, Ahmad Brooks will be a beast...

Superstar, those stats arent fair because our offense gave the other team atleast a touchdown a game. It's all about yards gained and we had the least. Our LB's were better. The line stole much of their stats.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:43 PM   #50
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

how can you honestly say your lb's are better? Honestly do you really have anyone that can compare to Brooks or Parham? No matter what your line did, I've never heard a thing about NCSU LB's being great, I'm sorry but until I see it on the field I'll take the stats word.
Old 05-24-2005, 10:47 PM   #51
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22

Our LB's were consistent, yours racked up tackles on sorry opponents and ran and hid when big ole Fresno came knocking. Our D was better, and in my opinion it was because of our linebackers. You haven't heard of Pat Thomas being good? Oliver Hoyte? FAL? Tulloch? How was the rock you crawled out from under?

Anyway its OK.

I know what you are gonna say, atleast UVA went to a bowl. I don't know what's worse going 5-6 and not making a bowl or completely choking and blowing a season away, with the worst coach in the ACC?

no hard feelings.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2005, 11:02 PM   #52
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37

what a joke no hard feelings right... lets just throw jabs at him and be the big one by putting the smiley.... Yeah you know what I'll take the 8 wins any day, We may have faltered against good teams this year but you can't even claim that, you lost to bad teams plain and simple, Kinda hard to call the 2002 coach of the year the worst in the ACC but hey if your happy with Chuck the Chest then I'm happy with Groh. You can say whatever you want about my team but the fact of the matter is your team never preformed last year, I think you should do less bashing of a very succesful team and worry more about your team actually going .500 this year.

Another stat for you...

Ahmad Brooks first team ACC
Darryl Blackstock second team ACC

NSCU LB's

Not one made even honorable mention all ACC.

Last edited by Lintyfresh85; 05-24-2005 at 11:09 PM.
Old 05-25-2005, 10:16 PM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 2

When I first saw this post, I thought you guys were talking about the former University of Texas corner - Ahmad Brooks - who played for the Bills for a short time.

Didn't know there were two ahmad's the younger one is obviously better.
Old 05-26-2005, 11:13 AM   #54
Rookie

Miami3344's Arena

OVR: 3

Chill out guys. Everyone knows the winner of MIAMI-FSU and MIAMI-vatech has the inside track. Fsu wimped out and will not play Va tech this year. I like what Amato has done w/ NC state, but come on...trestman coached the dolphins...(not know for their offense). As for Virginia, noone will argue they dont have talent. They do...its just they cant cover a playaction late in a game...What was that Berlin to Parrish? opps!!
Miami has their problems losing to Clemson and UNC, but we now will have a quality qb back there. Winston is back...(second best lineman behind the guy from UVA). If hester would ever be able to understand a playbook...we would be in good shape! Nice posts people....

Miami 27- FSU 26....WIDE RIGHT 4!

GO CANES
Old 05-26-2005, 12:24 PM   #55
MVP

jujuhound's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSU_Wulfpack
Superstar, those stats arent fair because our offense gave the other team atleast a touchdown a game. It's all about yards gained and we had the least. Our LB's were better. The line stole much of their stats.
I thought football was all about who had the most points. Something tells me that if it had been the other way around and NCSU had allowed more yards but less points you would be saying "it's all about the points." Since you say your offense was so bad, it sounds like your defense didn't give up many yards because opposing offenses never had far to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2005, 01:03 PM   #56
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami3344
Fsu wimped out and will not play Va tech this year.

GO CANES
You do know that FSU has nothing to do with who they play in conference, right? That's like saying Colorado wimped out because they don't play OU this year; it's a scheduled rotation guy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »