Home

Gamestop

This is a discussion on Gamestop within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2005, 11:35 AM   #41
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Gamestop

I just hope someone breaks the street date here in Pennsylvania or in Florida where I will be on vacation when it gets shipped.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2005, 02:02 PM   #42
Banned

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak
Just forget it. This is obviously too much for you to grasp. All I can say is I hope you all are right but all the literature we had sent to us says July 12th. I dont think our corp office would be planning midnight openings for 1800+ stores if this was just some rumor. But I digress. Believe what you want.

what the hell are you talking about? What im saying YOUR obviously having a hard time comprehending. Your completely wrong saying "all the literature says the 12th." If you would of read my post instead of showing your ignorance, you would see in fact that not ever "literature" says the 12th, demonstrated in fact by buy.coms 6th of july date and walmarts 6/28, not to mention ebworld saying the 11th. So if your going to be an *******, at least make sure you are making a true point instead of making yourself look ignorant.
Old 06-13-2005, 02:07 PM   #43
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8bit
what the hell are you talking about? What im saying YOUR obviously having a hard time comprehending. Your completely wrong saying "all the literature says the 12th." If you would of read my post instead of showing your ignorance, you would see in fact that not ever "literature" says the 12th, demonstrated in fact by buy.coms 6th of july date and walmarts 6/28, not to mention ebworld saying the 11th. So if your going to be an *******, at least make sure you are making a true point instead of making yourself look ignorant.
By literature he means from the Gamestop corporate office. He's talking specifically about Gamestop.

Old 06-13-2005, 02:09 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerzinc
By literature he means from the Gamestop corporate office. He's talking specifically about Gamestop.
and where in any of his posts did he make that clear? I hardly doubt gamestop counts as "all the literature." Gamestops one source my friend.
Old 06-13-2005, 03:12 PM   #45
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
and where in any of his posts did he make that clear? I hardly doubt gamestop counts as "all the literature." Gamestops one source my friend.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kodiak
Just forget it. This is obviously too much for you to grasp. All I can say is I hope you all are right but all the literature we had sent to us says July 12th. I dont think our corp office would be planning midnight openings for 1800+ stores if this was just some rumor. But I digress. Believe what you want.
I understood that he was talking about Gamestop.

I'll leave this thread open for discussion, but everyone needs to settle down.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2005, 03:35 PM   #46
Banned

OHguy00's Arena

OVR: 17

Talking about when the game is going to come out is so pointless. It's not going to come out any sooner, so why worry about it?
Old 06-13-2005, 04:09 PM   #47
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
I understood that he was talking about Gamestop.

I'll leave this thread open for discussion, but everyone needs to settle down.

He was acting like there is some halo 2 type set date when alot of other stores besides gamestop and ebworld has different dates, not to mention there has been no word from EA officially on a date, when before halo 2 was released it was all over bungies website. He acted like i couldnt understand what an overall release date meant, which i do, i just dont see why he thinks ncaa has one. He somehow misunderstood me and acted like an ******* by saying "obviously this is too hard for you to understand", when he was the one misunderstanding me. That is the reason i am coming off as pissed off, cuz one of the thing about me that pisses me off the most is when people act like *******s when they are the ones wrong themselves.
Old 06-13-2005, 04:13 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
EA issued an ultimatum to Gamestop to hold the game for a week after they have it but not to everyone else?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »