Home

A thread to kill time...You're best NCAA Dynasty players

This is a discussion on A thread to kill time...You're best NCAA Dynasty players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2005, 11:58 AM   #9
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45
Re: A thread to kill time...You're best NCAA Dynasty players

A guy named Antonio Brown on my created team in NCAA 2004. He was WR/CB/KR/PR and had over 3500 all purpose yards and 20 total touchdowns.

He beat out my friend's recruited RB (can't remember his name) for Heisman, but barely.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:59 AM   #10
MVP

ASB37's Arena

OVR: 32

In 2003 I recruited this one QB who had an average arm but a tad bit above average accuracy. However he was a scrambler so he had good speed. He got to start as a Frosh and continued to start until his Junior year when he went down with an injury on a running play. Then his backup Khary Grant came in and tore it up. In fact grant did so good that i started him the next season and redshirted the first QB (whose name I can't remember. To make a long story short Grant went into the NFL that season and the orignal QB comes back to be a 5th year senior and tears it up. It was a really interesting dynasty with those 2.

In 2004 I was blessed with an amazing WR core. This one guy broke all of the records for BC. Of course when i drafted him in Madden he was a bust, however he was an amazing KR and PR so I kept him around.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:16 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 4

Wendell Carr.

6'8" WR who was literally AUTOMATIC for me and my friend's Wyoming team.

Others include:

Keith Savage, a 6'9" Tight End who won me a national title at SJSU.

JaJa Blair, a QB with 86 speed and the gun to match.

Ramone Lucas, a 6'7" OLB for Arizona who, despite serious discipline issues, was a true playmaker on d.

For a game that starts out with no names, NCAA manages to generate some AWESOME ones later on in dynasty mode.

-Noah
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2005, 12:18 PM   #12
Rookie

binhamin's Arena

OVR: 2

My current QB for my ND NCAA dynasty, Blane Dennis, is amazing. I actually accidentally offered him, and then he accepted on the first pitch. He was like 3 star coming in. The year he was finally ready to play (I RS all of my QBs unless I need them as a backup), my Junior Heisman candidate QB had left early and I was already thin at the QB position, but I had a 5 star Junior waiting to start and I landed the #4 QB recruit in the previous class to Dennis, so I wasn't worried. I went to my soon-to be-junior recruit who had patiently been biding his time to be a starter as my #1 QB in my opening game against BC. The Junior, McCoy, promptly seemed to think that the gold helmets of BC were the right ones to throw to, tossing 3 picks in the first half, and having the mobility of a steamroller despite a 75 speed rating.

Beginning of the 4th quarter, I'm down by 14. I figured nothing more could go wrong, so I put in the #4 QB. First pass play, knocked out of the game. I put in Dennis, and he throws a pick on his first play. I stuck with him because the starter was -10 OVR, and the backup was knocked out. The next time I got the ball, I was forced to scramble. 45 yards later, I was pausing the game to look at his speed ratings. He's a freakin' 85 speed with a 90 acceleration. I quickly quit passing and started running the option out of every formation I could. I came back and won by 14. Dennis was named the starter the next game, and has been my starter since. Now he's a Junior, and his passing accuracy is ridiculous. He has 24 TDs and 4 INTS through 9 games, and is the leading Heisman candidate.
Old 06-15-2005, 12:45 PM   #13
Rookie

OVR: 2

In 2005 I recruited 5* cornerback, Raymond Roth, who had 97 speed and 73 hands, he started all 4 years and won the thorpe award as a junior and senior. I had to use a lot of recruiting points for him to stay for his senior year, but it was deninately worth it. My receivers were very thin, I think the highest was an 84 or something so I put Raymond there for his senior year as well as defensive back. He finished the year with 26 catches for 424 yards and 3 TDs. On defense he ended the year with 64 tackles and 10 interceptions. He also returned kicks and punts. He returned 5 punts for touchdowns in his career and brought back 2 kicks (of course I simmed those games because it is impossible to return a kick for a touchdown). He finished 2nd in the heisman his senior year and won the thorpe award. It was pretty sweet.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:44 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 1

recently got my 2004 dynasty going again, after 15 seasons at wvu, i resigned and took over at east carolina, who was ranked #117 at the time. in my 7th year with them, i recruited a juco wr named chris brewster. his report said he had 4.24 speed, but after i recruited him it said he had 4.16 speed. he came in as my #2 wr. in the first 3 games, i lost my top qb for the season, my top 2 rb for 10+weeks. he was my only true off threat with 99 speed, good hands, agil, jump, size. ended up winning the heisman and wr of year. talked him into staying for sr year, repeated as heisman and wr of year, had almost 3000 all purpose yards, broke single season td mark, and career mark only playing 2 seasons, leading me to a share of the national title,one of the few heisman winners ive ever had, and my only 2 time winner.
Old 06-16-2005, 12:37 AM   #15
Sideshow Bob!

throwmonkey's Arena

OVR: 8

WR Michael Pennington (recruited by my created school)
3rd in the Heisman as a freshman, won it as a soph and a junior

NCAA single season records for receiving yards and receiving touchdowns.
NCAA career record for receiving touchdowns
NCAA single game record for receiving yards set numerous times (543 in his final regular season game)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2005, 12:57 AM   #16
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

Dontrelle Moore from New Mexico in 2004. He was by far the best player in the nation in my game and he won the Heisman easy. Unfortunately the rest of the team wasn't that great so all I could get was a Silicon Valley Bowl Game or whatever it is.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »