Home

A thread to kill time...You're best NCAA Dynasty players

This is a discussion on A thread to kill time...You're best NCAA Dynasty players within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2005, 04:06 AM   #1
MVP

OVR: 11
A thread to kill time...You're best NCAA Dynasty players

And I am talking about all NCAA games whether it was 2002 or 2005.

My best without a doubt would be Troy Hensley who I recruited at some time in my MSU Dynasty in NCAA 2003. His very first run he broke for a 60+ yard TD and was probably the most complete RB and most dominant I have ever had in any football game. While I never got to see him in the NFL I have created recruits like him as if they were his son just to re-create the glory.

Another would be QB LeVon Vance who I recruited in NCAA 2004 with my Oregon State dynasty. He was a LH QB who had 85 speed and eventually 99 in each passing category. He led me to two NC's and won the Heisman his Junior year before he left. In the NFL he was unfortunately one of the biggest busts I have ever had. I drafted him in the mid 1st round as my current QB was old/suckness. Vance came in and just had a nack for throwing INTs moreso than anyone else. It was probably me just wanting him to do well more than anything.

HOw about you guys?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2005, 06:35 AM   #2
2023 National Champions

Psyblast's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: A thread to kill time...You're best NCAA Dynasty players

Braylon Edwards (gotta love taking advantage of the easy deep ball) in 2005 (and a bit in 2004) and Chris Perry (2004).
Old 06-15-2005, 08:31 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Chad Owens Hawaii WR/KR/PR is my all time best player. I'm going to miss him in 2006.
Old 06-15-2005, 09:49 AM   #4
Rookie

AP#3's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm going back a few years here, but mine was Randy Moss.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:03 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

Recruited a QB with FAU last year, Raul Sanchez. Just a 2 star ATH turned QB was a 2 time QB of the year winner, 2 time heisman runner up. Finished his 5th year at FAU with 91 speed, 92 ACC and 98 THP. His senior stats were amazing and yet lost the hiesman to a FB.....70% completion 29 td's 1 int. Over 1000 rushing yards 15 rushing Td's.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2005, 10:27 AM   #6
Imperator

Anaxamander's Arena

OVR: 19

In my 2004 UGA dynasty, I recruited a 5* wideout named Neal Eldridge from Augusta, GA. His top three schools at the time were Ole Miss, Bama, and Michigan. I locked him up in the third week of recruiting and he came in as my number one receiver as a freshman. He was 84 OVR, 84 spd, 90 agi, 94 acc, 84 cth, and 92 jmp.

By week 4 of that year, Herbstreit and Corso were already singling him out as our biggest playmaker. In week 5, Eldridge broke the UGA single-game receiving record with 212 receiving yards and 2 TD's.

After that second year of the dynasty, I resigned from my UGA job and simmed the next two years. At the end of the third season, I was informed that Eldridge broke the UGA records for receiving yards and TD receptions. At the end of the fourth season, I was informed that be broke his own records from the previous year. It almost makes me want to buy Madden 05 just to see how he'd do in the league.
Old 06-15-2005, 10:29 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 7

After the 2004 season in my Carolina dynasty (NCAA 2005), I recruited a 3 star QB from Ohio, Brian Stanton, who was just average in every rating category, and he only had decent speed (4.7-4.8). Surprisingly, he came in with a rating about 73-75, cant remember exactly. I also landed the top QB from North Carolina, but he came in lower rated, so I decided to redshirt him, and let North Carolinas real backup, Matt Baker, start the 2005 season with Roger Heinz (real backup) and Stanton behind him. The 2005 season starts and we are struggling, we start out 0-3 and I decide to make some changes. Baker is out as QB, Heinz is in. Unfortunately for Heinz, he got injured in the first quarter of his first start, out for the season. So I decide to let Stanton take over, since it really couldnt get any worse. We win the game, and then 6 of our final 8 games to finish 7-5. Stanton had a pretty good stretch and finished the season with about 20-25 TD passes, and was Freshman All-American, All-ACC. 2006 season, Stanton is now the full time starter, the 4 star redshirt freshman QB is actually a lot worse in ratings than Stanton now, who improved a ton over the offseason. In 2006, we went 11-2 with a win in the Gator Bowl. Stanton had a great season, put up huge numbers, he won the QB of the Year award, first team All-American, All-ACC and finished second in the Heisman. In 2007, Stanton had an even better season, won every award imaginable, and led the Tar Heels to a national title, 13-0. By this time, his ratings up to 95-97 but surprisingly, he decides not to even test the draft. In 2008, Stanton nearly matched his huge season from 07, and still won every award, and led to the Tar Heels to back to back titles, 13-0. Stanton finished his career with every North Carolina career and single season passing record, and most of the NCAA records. Not surprisingly, he was the first pick overall in the NFL draft to the Jets I think. I guess the plan was for him to learn behind Chad Pennington, as I checked on his stats and he wasnt playing too much. By 2012 (I started simming seasons around 2010), he has become the fulltime starter, but halfway through the season, has a career ending knee injury, ouch. He was still the best player I have ever had in NCAA.
Old 06-15-2005, 11:53 AM   #8
MVP

Saber's Arena

OVR: 15

WVU QB Rasheed Marshall, though I hated him while he was here. I consistantly had 2500 yards passing and 1000 rushing from NCAA 2003-2005 though I never won the Heisman with him. Damn Darren Sproles and his 2000 yard seasons!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »