Home

PSU fans.........

This is a discussion on PSU fans......... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2005, 11:23 AM   #1
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13
PSU fans.........

if your using them in dynasty I have a question for you. I'm thinking of redshirting Morelli because if Robinson is an impact player why would I need Morelli and he could improve and not lose a year of eligibilty. But of course there is the chance of injury.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2005, 11:47 AM   #2
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: PSU fans.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballerzinc
if your using them in dynasty I have a question for you. I'm thinking of redshirting Morelli because if Robinson is an impact player why would I need Morelli and he could improve and not lose a year of eligibilty. But of course there is the chance of injury.

Where's the question...?

Seriously, though, I'd say redshirt him. PSU's one of my favorite all-time teams, and I'll be using them in dynasty mode this year. They're an excellent team to sim with for year #1 while redshirting young talent. I'll probably redshirt Morelli, Scott, Connor, King, Williams, and any other incoming frosh. Then have a monster recruiting haul and you set yourself up for a truly wicked year #2 and an even better year #3...

Anybody else know of other young, up-and-coming teams loaded with talented freshmen and sophomores that would be good in dynasty mode? Traditional powers need not apply.
Old 06-22-2005, 11:51 AM   #3
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixthgradetyrant
Where's the question...?

Seriously, though, I'd say redshirt him. PSU's one of my favorite all-time teams, and I'll be using them in dynasty mode this year. They're an excellent team to sim with for year #1 while redshirting young talent. I'll probably redshirt Morelli, Scott, Connor, King, Williams, and any other incoming frosh. Then have a monster recruiting haul and you set yourself up for a truly wicked year #2 and an even better year #3...

Anybody else know of other young, up-and-coming teams loaded with talented freshmen and sophomores that would be good in dynasty mode? Traditional powers need not apply.
Your going to redshirt Williams. I think this kid is to good to pass on the first year. But then again I will play the first year and I think the Robinson and Williams combination will be to good to pass up.

Old 06-22-2005, 11:55 AM   #4
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

Quote:
Your going to redshirt Williams. I think this kid is to good to pass on the first year. But then again I will play the first year and I think the Robinson and Williams combination will be to good to pass up.
Totally agree. I'll play through as well, but I'll also probably sim year 1 in a separate dynasty to preview recruiting/offseason mode.
Old 06-22-2005, 12:51 PM   #5
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Yeah, PSU's needs this guy to play NOW!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2005, 02:02 PM   #6
Banned

sixthgradetyrant's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
Yeah, PSU's needs this guy to play NOW!

In real life? Yes.

In a video game? No.
Old 06-22-2005, 03:35 PM   #7
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

The way I look at is if I redshirt him he will improve and I'm worried I'll only get three years out of him because he might leave early. I think he'll play four if I don't plus I want to start to win with Penn State right away.

Old 06-23-2005, 10:14 AM   #8
rac
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
I say go ahead and redshirt Morelli becasue if Robinson gets injured all you have to do is put Morelli back on the depth chart which will cause him to lose his redshirt status.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »