Home

How much work do you think "in season" recruiting will be?

This is a discussion on How much work do you think "in season" recruiting will be? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-26-2005, 01:05 PM   #9
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: How much work do you think "in season" recruiting will be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trinity18
Does anyone know if there will be soft verbals in the game?
According to EA Sports, there will be.
Old 06-26-2005, 01:24 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

i don't really car how much work it will be. i found myself simming seasons last year just to get to recruiting. now that recruiting takes place after games it will be that much more fun
Old 06-26-2005, 01:35 PM   #11
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

I reallythink that as we move into the Next Gen systems era, recruiting will get even more deeper. As you recall on CH2k4, not only could you recruit in-season, but you could actually go to the recruits high school game and either watch him play or play the game yourself. So, it may get to the point where recruiting is so in-depth to the point where you will be allowed to see a high school recruits football. I know that this doesn't attract everyone and I hope EA does give people the option to turn it on or off. But, for a die hard fan like me, that would be heaven!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-26-2005, 02:08 PM   #12
Pro

Chibi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
Hi, no I didn't read your post, sorry.

Regarding CH2K5's recruiting being a lot of work.. I agree, and that is what I am hoping NCAA 2006 isn't. I stopped playing games in College Hoops and solely simmed/recruited, because it was so much work that playing the games seemed to become insignificant in comparison.

I enjoy playing the games, and while in season recruiting has the potential to be fun anfd exciting, I don't think it should become a task so taxing that it ultimately replaces the games the recruited players ultimately play in.
Agreed. I like deep recruiting, but not so deep that you have to spend more time doing the same old repetitive "phone recruit, visit recruit, e-mail recruit" over and over again every single week than actually playing the games. It detracted from my enjoyment of a great game in CH2k5.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »