Home

OPM gives NCAA Football 2006 4/5.. Criticizes inside blocking..

This is a discussion on OPM gives NCAA Football 2006 4/5.. Criticizes inside blocking.. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2005, 02:52 PM   #49
Rookie

iag04ho's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: OPM gives NCAA Football 2006 4/5.. Criticizes inside blocking..

lol iam a hypocrite for bashing a game and still buying ti

first of all i didnt bash the game...i jus said its been the same game basically for the past 3-4 years...which isnt a lie...sorry 2 tell u...few additions here and there...but still the same "BASE" game...sorry 2 break it 2 ya...

2nd of all how does that make me a hypocrite...is buying NCAA a great moral deed or something...and if i question EA Sports at all that makes me a hypocrite...wow...Life is way bigger and more serious then a video game...and if u choose to call ppl hypocrites because there opinion on a video game then all i can say to u is that u have a lot of growing up 2 do...cus life is way more serious then that...u dont know me at all so stop calling names...i love the fact that i havent said nething negative to ne1...jus about the game and every1 is jumping on me and calling names wow...must be a buncha 12 year old fanboys on this sites
Old 06-27-2005, 02:54 PM   #50
Champs

Husker_OS's Arena

OVR: 39

Wow. This thread needs to be locked. Way too much 3rd grade bickering going on.

Alabama National Championships

1925-1926-1930-1934-1945-1961-1964-1965-1966-1978-1979-1992-2009-2011-2012-2015

"Fight on, fight on, fight on men! Remember the Rose Bowl, we'll win then..."
Old 06-27-2005, 02:55 PM   #51
Go Wings!

OVR: 41

Guys, let's get back on topic and talk about the review....we've been through this argument before, try and keep it on task or else it will be locked...
Old 06-27-2005, 02:55 PM   #52
Rookie

Freeze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by iag04ho
i love the fact that i havent said nething negative to ne1...jus about the game and every1 is jumping on me and calling names wow...must be a buncha 12 year old fanboys on this sites
that is b/c they really have no argument. they have to hide behind their numbers... and name calling. it is sad really.
Old 06-27-2005, 03:00 PM   #53
Stop! Homer Time!

theaub's Arena

OVR: 35

I'm just going to say one thing and get out of here. What game really isn't the same base game year-after-year? Madden, NCAA, NHL, College Hoops, NBA; all of those games use the same engine year after year. When was the last time that a sports game remodeled their engine? I think of MVP 2003, and that's about it. Hopefully, when we get to the next-gen, all the games will be more realisitcally remodeled, but for now, and next year, the games are going to have the exact same engine with a few changes.

And BTW, why would EA change the engine anyways? From a business standpoint, there's no need too...

On-topic, I never found a problem with the inside blocking in the videos, so I'm going to reserve judgement.
Old 06-27-2005, 03:02 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by iag04ho
lol iam a hypocrite for bashing a game and still buying ti

first of all i didnt bash the game...i jus said its been the same game basically for the past 3-4 years...which isnt a lie...sorry 2 tell u...few additions here and there...but still the same "BASE" game...sorry 2 break it 2 ya...

2nd of all how does that make me a hypocrite...is buying NCAA a great moral deed or something...and if i question EA Sports at all that makes me a hypocrite...wow...Life is way bigger and more serious then a video game...and if u choose to call ppl hypocrites because there opinion on a video game then all i can say to u is that u have a lot of growing up 2 do...cus life is way more serious then that...u dont know me at all so stop calling names...i love the fact that i havent said nething negative to ne1...jus about the game and every1 is jumping on me and calling names wow...must be a buncha 12 year old fanboys on this sites
I'm done with this discussion, because it's ultimately going nowhere, except towards getting the thread locked, but I just wanted to note that I think it's comical to have you telling me I have "a lot of growing up to do."

You both were the ones that came in here and decide to make it your personal mission to talk about how the game fails to improve from year to year, instead of responding to the review itself. And ultimately, we are left with 3-4 pages of garbage, which I have unfortunately taken a role in creating.
Old 06-27-2005, 03:02 PM   #55
Rookie

Freeze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by theaub
I'm just going to say one thing and get out of here. What game really isn't the same base game year-after-year? Madden, NCAA, NHL, College Hoops, NBA; all of those games use the same engine year after year. When was the last time that a sports game remodeled their engine? I think of MVP 2003, and that's about it. Hopefully, when we get to the next-gen, all the games will be more realisitcally remodeled, but for now, and next year, the games are going to have the exact same engine with a few changes.

And BTW, why would EA change the engine anyways? From a business standpoint, there's no need too...
you are right...there is no need for them to change it b/c they know if someone is a college football fan they have no choice but to by this game. i am praying that someone steps up and makes another CF game for the next gen consoles. i'm not sure if that is even possible though ea has probably bought out all the rights so no one else can compete.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2005, 03:04 PM   #56
Rookie

Freeze's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimplication
I'm done with this discussion, because it's ultimately going nowhere, except towards getting the thread locked, but I just wanted to note that I think it's comical to have you telling me I have "a lot of growing up to do."

You both were the ones that came in here and decide to make it your personal mission to talk about how the game fails to improve from year to year, instead of responding to the review itself. And ultimately, we are left with 3-4 pages of garbage, which I have unfortunately taken a role in creating.
hmm actually the article was about how the new "improvements" weren't really improvements....i think that pretty much goes hand in hand with what Iag is talking about. the only reason you are so mad is because someone is criticizing your precious ea sports.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »