Home

Will NCAA2006 be just another pit stop till madden 06 comes out..(like in 05)

This is a discussion on Will NCAA2006 be just another pit stop till madden 06 comes out..(like in 05) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-03-2005, 11:36 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Will NCAA2006 be just another pit stop till madden 06 comes out..(like in 05)

Unless you are an EXTREME College Football Fan, I think most people will opt for Madden over NCAA when the two are both on the shelves. In my case, I'll buy NCAA and play it for a month (just because I'm so tired of the 2005 football games) then I will trade it in to get at least $30 credit towards Madden at EB Games (they usually have this promo). I'm not goint to fool myself and say I want to be competitive in both games because, most of all, I don't have the time to learn both games to play competitively online.

But aside from me, and I've been gaming for 15 yrs, NCAA has always been "filler" until Madden came out. We can all talk the talk about how we will play NCAA exclusively, or as much as Madden. But Madden will eventually take over. Kinda like the ESPN guys who vowed to never buy Madden and play ESPN forever. Now those guys you can count on one hand.

Just my 2 cents...NCAA is a great game for about 3 weeks!
Old 07-03-2005, 11:46 PM   #18
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4
Thumbs down Re: Will NCAA2006 be just another pit stop till madden 06 comes out..(like in 05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
Last year was the only year NCAA was a "pit stop" till Madden came out, at least for me.
Ditto!
Old 07-04-2005, 12:58 AM   #19
Pro

Shamrock_11's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: Will NCAA2006 be just another pit stop till madden 06 comes out..(like in 05)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
But i dont think 2005 was that bad, just that goddamn slowdown messed up the whole game for me. If theres slowdown any time during gameplay in 06, im gonna return mine.
I've played about 10 games so far, and I've not seen any slow down....I can only speak for the Xbox version.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:02 AM   #20
MVP

OVR: 11

I don't know...after watching that entire quarter @ IGN, Madden isn't even in the race let alone a pit stop. NCAA looks to own Madden this year.
NCAA FB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
NCAA BB: Gamecocks and Tarheels
Old 07-04-2005, 01:16 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 2

I think I'll play this NCA more than iI did last years.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-04-2005, 01:27 AM   #22
Banned

Buckaholic's Arena

OVR: 5

Not for me. I much prefer the College game to the pro game although I am a pretty big fan of both. Last year, I must admit that Madden was better and that isn't saying much. NCAA just played too slow for me. Hopefully they get back to the days of the 04 game or what not. Either way, I anticipate playing NCAA more then Madden.
Old 07-04-2005, 01:29 AM   #23
All Star

p2xgamers's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravnos
I think I'll play this NCA more than iI did last years.
Sorry to go off-topic but pics aren't allowed in sigs.

My Blog

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »