Home

Slowdown on the Xbox?

This is a discussion on Slowdown on the Xbox? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2005, 07:23 AM   #9
Hall Of Fame

RubenDouglas's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Slowdown on the Xbox?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I have the xbox version and there is , I repeat NO SLOWDOWN at all, maybe you got a bum copy or your xbox is old, or somthing along those lines. In the three games I played there was no slowdown at all, my game runs smooth as butter, so I'm not sure if what's the deal with your game. oh well, I guess I should be just happy my game plays flawless. For the online games, I don't know about that or care to know, cause i never play online, but off line I never seen slow down.
i dont remember exactly how nice 2004 was in regards to the speed, because I was so used to the slowness in 2005. But is this years speed comparable to last years PRACTICE speed?

if that makes any sense, it kinda gives me a visual of what i can expect
Old 07-07-2005, 07:34 AM   #10
Banned

OVR: 5

No way...

I have played about 15 games already and there is noooooooooooo slowdown... the only slowdown is during cutscenes... but not gameplay. what they are referring to when going through me middle of the line is that you sometimes get sucked into the line and cant quite move out of there. i love the running this year more then ever. the speed of the game is fast and try and play on heisman level where the overall speed of the game is 10x faster then all american..

dont sweat it guys there is no slowdown... and on-line there is a bit of slowdown but only in goal line when there is everybody on the screen..
Old 07-07-2005, 07:41 AM   #11
Legend

Shaver's Arena

OVR: 27

This should be in the "Bugs/Glitches" thread.

*LOCKED*

Check out my BLOG - Remodeling Clay

Follow me on Twitter: @RemodelingClay
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »