Home

RFTH Question

This is a discussion on RFTH Question within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 12:51 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: RFTH Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooldude
Even though it's disappointing, I'll probably still give this mode a shot.
Its always worth giving a try but to let you know it gets really boring quick because theres nothing to do in RFTH except for playing the games.
Old 07-13-2005, 12:56 AM   #10
Please don't go.

cooldude's Arena

OVR: 15
Location: One of The World's Leaders in Crude Oil: Fort McMurray, Alberta, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by quochai
Its always worth giving a try but to let you know it gets really boring quick because theres nothing to do in RFTH except for playing the games.
Yeah, I'll proably use it as a change of pace from my UCLA dynasty.
Old 07-14-2005, 07:25 PM   #11
Rookie

scmaharaj03's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
I don't mean to be rude, but did you actually read his question? He asked about running backs,

And highest I've got was 89...kind of dissapointing.
i read his post, but at the time i didnt know that every position has a set speed that everyone gets...i thought you could earn a speed rating (i dunno how) but i just figured out that it didnt matter how you did, every CB gets 96 and every WR gets around 90 (i think, thats what i got anyway)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-03-2005, 11:06 AM   #12
Rookie

chuck4171's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by scmaharaj03
i read his post, but at the time i didnt know that every position has a set speed that everyone gets...i thought you could earn a speed rating (i dunno how) but i just figured out that it didnt matter how you did, every CB gets 96 and every WR gets around 90 (i think, thats what i got anyway)
You can earn lower, but there is a well established max for each position. I did the DB drills, and got 96 speed for a CB. Before I accepted, I backtracked (pressing B to return to name/position screen) and changed to FS (hit start to cycle all the way forward to the ratings screen). Then ended up with 92, I think…changed to SS and was a 90.

DB is also one of the easiest drills. Even if they don’t ever throw your way you can max out pretty easily.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »