Home

Dynasty Mode - Can you create a player?

This is a discussion on Dynasty Mode - Can you create a player? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 06:15 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Dynasty Mode - Can you create a player?

I created a player and my rosters were saved but when I go to my dynasty and go to the depth chart he's not there, but when I'm viewing the depth chart outside dynasty mode he shows up. Anyone know what the problem is.?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2005, 07:12 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Dynasty Mode - Can you create a player?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidWing68
I created a player and my rosters were saved but when I go to my dynasty and go to the depth chart he's not there, but when I'm viewing the depth chart outside dynasty mode he shows up. Anyone know what the problem is.?
Did you create the player from the main screen, then load up an already existing dynasty?

If so, you have to create all your desired players and do all the roster edits, then start the dynasty. Once you have a dynasty started, it stores the initial roster in the dynasty save file.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »