Home

Presentation

This is a discussion on Presentation within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 10:34 AM   #17
Pro

OVR: 16
Re: Presentation

EA didn't improve hardly anything presentation-wise, Angle_Fan. They did their usual lazy thing and threw a few new comments into their recycled clips from the past 3 years. Compared to 2k games, EA's presentation is a joke. Literally, I can get a laugh out of it. As for the rest of the game, yes, there were some nice improvements. But don't kid yourself...they shoot about 15 over par with the presentation. Next year will probably be about 14 over par...each year they slowly go progress, but they are still way behind.
Old 07-14-2005, 11:19 AM   #18
MVP

BengalTiger's Arena

OVR: 11

I was playing last night, after the game I thought, "This is the same end of game cutscene they've had for like the last 4 years!" The Corso mascot head intro was cool the first time, now I just skip over it. Presentation has never really been EA's strong point with the game.

They prettied up the stat overlays, but I think they are too cluttered, colorful, or something, and I have a hard time reading them during gameplay.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:26 PM   #19
MVP

Kodiak33's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BengalTiger
I was playing last night, after the game I thought, "This is the same end of game cutscene they've had for like the last 4 years!" The Corso mascot head intro was cool the first time, now I just skip over it. Presentation has never really been EA's strong point with the game.

They prettied up the stat overlays, but I think they are too cluttered, colorful, or something, and I have a hard time reading them during gameplay.
I like the stat overlays ALOT. I just wish they would make the score overlay smaller as well as the crowd level display smaller. That thing is huge and annoying. They really havent changed much presentation-wise at all, and then when they do (tunnel entrances) they take it away! Its rediculous!
Old 07-14-2005, 12:46 PM   #20
MVP

Brian_OS's Arena

OVR: 14

Presentation is definitely an after thought to EA.. They have never EVER impressed me in this department. I guess we are all spoiled from the 2k series.. You could tell they worked their asses off in all areas of immersing you in the game. This makes EA look like a bunch of lazy bastards.
Old 07-14-2005, 12:58 PM   #21
Pro

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian_OS
Presentation is definitely an after thought to EA.. They have never EVER impressed me in this department. I guess we are all spoiled from the 2k series.. You could tell they worked their asses off in all areas of immersing you in the game. This makes EA look like a bunch of lazy bastards.
lol, I didn't need to compare EA's presentation with 2k games in order to view EA as a bunch of lazy bastards. That happened long before.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »