Home

Juke on R3 button (PS2)

This is a discussion on Juke on R3 button (PS2) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
Banned

Samantha's Arena

OVR: 8
Juke on R3 button (PS2)

Anyone find it a little odd for the juke to be here? I'm a Madden vet, not a NCAA vet, so I'm far more used to juking with the R1 and L1 buttons, and stiff arming with the R2 and L2 buttons. I know you can change this (well kinda, only one stiff arm button, as the other is a pitch) but its gonna be hard it seems to differentiate between Madden and NCAA for me. Does everyone else get accustomed to this? Or does it cause you fits as well?
It just seems difficult because I want to use the speed button, but I have to lay off of it to use the juke button, then go back to the speed button....I'm not very fluid with it at this point. Anyone else share my problem? Or is there hope?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2005, 11:08 PM   #2
DickDalewood

OVR:
Re: Juke on R3 button (PS2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha
Anyone find it a little odd for the juke to be here? I'm a Madden vet, not a NCAA vet, so I'm far more used to juking with the R1 and L1 buttons, and stiff arming with the R2 and L2 buttons. I know you can change this (well kinda, only one stiff arm button, as the other is a pitch) but its gonna be hard it seems to differentiate between Madden and NCAA for me. Does everyone else get accustomed to this? Or does it cause you fits as well?
It just seems difficult because I want to use the speed button, but I have to lay off of it to use the juke button, then go back to the speed button....I'm not very fluid with it at this point. Anyone else share my problem? Or is there hope?
Well, if it gives you hope, I think that the new system is awesome! I actually think it's more realistic too, to have to slow down a little to juke. Anyway, just keep working at it, you'll get it

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »