Home

Post Your Greatest Game

This is a discussion on Post Your Greatest Game within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 02:13 PM   #1
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61
Post Your Greatest Game

Figured I'd start one of these, because I hadn't seen it. Whether or not it actually made it to your "Greatest Games" post your greatest games here(single player games, not talking about online.)

Here's mine:

It's ranked as my #1 greatest game

Final Score:
Kansas State(cpu) - 35
North texas(me) - 31

I was up 28-23 with 50 seconds left, and threw an INT which was returned for a TD with 41 seconds left. Got the ball back, and simply threw a bomb on first down to Quinn, who caught it at about KSU's 20. Ran a few plays, the final of which being an option where Cobbs made it to KSU's 4. Kicked a FG with 4 seconds left, to go up 31-29. KSU's Impact WR moreria, who already had one KR TD got the kick, and took it 87 yards to the house with no time left. I watched him in awe as he jogged the last 30 or so yards unchallenged.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 02:17 PM   #2
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: Post Your Greatest Game

I've only had one game qualify as a greatest game this year, and it wasn't even that good of a game. I got a score of like 350-something for not blowing a 28-0 lead to Georgia Tech. They score 21 in the 4th on me, but I held on and they gave me a greatest game.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 07-14-2005, 02:18 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 3

Beat Florida using Kentucky 24-17. On All-American my D calling was awesome.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:29 PM   #4
All Star

Aggies7's Arena

OVR: 39

Beat Miami with FSU in the final 10 seconds with a FG 19-17. I had a 3rd down from my own 30 with 45 second to go. QB dropped back to pass, no one open so I rolled right and started up field luckily one guy missed and I got down to their 25, with my slow pocket passing RFTH QB. Great Game.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:35 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

Came back on Miami (OH) with Missouri...it was 27-17 with 5 minutes left or something...tied it with two minutes left...both teams went 3 and out they did twice...and with 8 seconds left they punt away and i take it to the house to win it with no time left...it was the greatest ending of a game ive ever seen....the score was only like 1100 or something though
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 02:36 PM   #6
#DoYourJob

Beantown's Arena

OVR: 61

The one I listed above had a score of 24__...like 2493 or something close to that. it was an amazing game...I still can't believe he ran back that kickoff though.
Old 07-14-2005, 02:55 PM   #7
Pro

USCTrojan83's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
The one I listed above had a score of 24__...like 2493 or something close to that. it was an amazing game...I still can't believe he ran back that kickoff though.
That game had to be intense...Did the Kick Returner celebrate the last 30 yards? Haha cause I could envision the CPU trying to rub it in your face. Sounds like a greta game though

I played Arkansas at home with the Trojans. In the 4th quarter with 3:43 left Arkansas throws a deep ball to their WR deep on single coverage against SC's horrible secondary and as my cornerback is bringing the WR down he some how stays on his feet and goes another 25 yards to the house while I saying WTF mate while the score is now 28-24 Arkansas.

Next I take the ball and run Bush down their throat to their 43. Go for the home run with 2:58 left. Jarrett has his man beat, but ARK throws the kitchen at me and I throw a duck to the CB covering Jarrett.

ARK has the ball on their own 27 with 2:42 left. They run the ball for short gain. Then QBdrops back for a pass on 3rd down and 14 and BANG...My SS Bing is there to cut of the slot reciever on the curl and takes it to the house for the score. XP is up and good SC 31 - ARK 28...

Then they get the ball back on their 23 and the same thing happens..Bing gets his 2nd INT TD same spot and I think possibly even the same play. TD USC and the score is now 38-28...They end up getting the ball back on the onside but can get to the endzone as time runs out...

Only game i've had so far to make the list with a score of 534...An d I can actually see ARK giving USC some problems on the ground this season with the two decent backs they have.
Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers
MLB Baseball
Los Angeles Angeles of Anahiem
Atlanta Braves
NHL Hockey
Los Angeles Kings
Old 07-14-2005, 03:10 PM   #8
Rookie

mjdiggy's Arena

OVR: 1

I had a greatness score 1003 in a game against U. South Florida. Sadly, I came out on the wrong end of it.

I was up 35-6 at halftime, blowing out USF like I should (I was West Virginia, overall a B+ to the USF's C+). They had a QB who was an impact player, and in the 2nd half, my QB got hurt, and the USF QB caught fire.

I couldn't stop the passing game, no matter what I tried. I tried blitzing like hell, I dropped everyone back, zone and man, nothing mattered. He got the ball away quickly, and found a man nearly every damn time. I'd never had that problem before. Frustrating as all hell.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »