Home

Mike Hart loses Impact Player Status after winning the Heisman

This is a discussion on Mike Hart loses Impact Player Status after winning the Heisman within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2005, 06:58 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Mike Hart loses Impact Player Status after winning the Heisman

I couldn't believe it when I started Year 2. In year 1, Pierre Woods, Steve Breaston, and Hart are Impact Players. In Year 2, I'm down to Breaston and Prescott Burgess on the defensive side.

Anyone know how they pick Impact Players? Seems really off the wall that Hart would lose his status. I also assumed Woodley would get it in the defensive side considering he had 14 sacks in Year 1.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2005, 07:11 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 7
Re: Mike Hart loses Impact Player Status after winning the Heisman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dre17
I couldn't believe it when I started Year 2. In year 1, Pierre Woods, Steve Breaston, and Hart are Impact Players. In Year 2, I'm down to Breaston and Prescott Burgess on the defensive side.

Anyone know how they pick Impact Players? Seems really off the wall that Hart would lose his status. I also assumed Woodley would get it in the defensive side considering he had 14 sacks in Year 1.
Its pretty weird. After Year 2 in my Carolina dynasty, I had my starting QB coming back off a great freshman season where he threw for over 4000 yards and 40 TDs, yet was not impact player at the start of Year 3. Oddly enough, my runningback, who spent the last 2 seasons backing up Ronnie McGill is now my offensive impact player, despite that he never was a contributor the previous 2 seasons.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:43 PM   #3
Rookie

oklahoma19's Arena

OVR: 3

same thing happened to me...goin into year three Adrian Peterson, Rhett Bomer, and Marcus Walker were my impact players...AD won the heisman..i start the season and he has lost his IP status..i was like..oK? o well..he will be back there half way thru the season so im ok i guess
Old 08-07-2005, 01:44 PM   #4
L*v* *nd H*n*r t* M**m*

mazhirui's Arena

OVR: 5

Yeah there have been a few topics about this happening. I posted something a week ago about it happening to Ted Ginn.

Miami University
Bicentennial, 1809-2009

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »