Home

The Thousands of Calls...The Frenzy!!!

This is a discussion on The Thousands of Calls...The Frenzy!!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-14-2005, 09:21 PM   #1
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
The Thousands of Calls...The Frenzy!!!

Was it all worth it for this game? I say no...I think we can all agree that this game did not live up to expectations at all. But, how could it? We were chasing this game like a million dollar winning lottery ticket, only to find that the numbers were wrong. Although this game is solid and playable man, I can't wait for next summer and the release of NCAA 07' for the XBOX 360 and PS3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 09:32 PM   #2
We Go Again

VTPack919's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: The Thousands of Calls...The Frenzy!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
Was it all worth it for this game? I say no...I think we can all agree that this game did not live up to expectations at all. But, how could it? We were chasing this game like a million dollar winning lottery ticket, only to find that the numbers were wrong. Although this game is solid and playable man, I can't wait for next summer and the release of NCAA 07' for the XBOX 360 and PS3.
It actually exceeded my expectations.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:33 PM   #3
Rookie

Jokerace's Arena

OVR: 2

To me it was defintiely worth it.

This game plays WAY above '05.

Yes there are a few things, here and there in the game that I would like to be fixed. However, I still look at this game as our "savior" from '05 and will be playing it for the whole year till '07 drops on the 360.

now is it better than '04? No, I still feel '04 was the best in the series. But this game is extremely fun and challenging for me.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:37 PM   #4
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom

dude dont try and speak in behalf of everybody.. i think this game is better then i expected. i thought they were going to just update rosters like most years.. lol..

i love this game. its not perfect but then you name me a game that is perfect..

this is the best ncaa to date and that says a lot about how good this game is..

just cuz your teams head coach is not wearing the same hat he wears in real life does not mean the game did not live up to expectaions.. you need to stop posting garbage cuz in reality nobody gives a damm that you feel it did not meet expectations..
Old 07-14-2005, 09:37 PM   #5
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCSU_Wulfpack
It actually exceeded my expectations.
right on, I love how people think the game was going to be somthing so different. I love the game.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-14-2005, 09:38 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

It's everything I hoped '05 was. I'm satisfied.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:39 PM   #7
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokerace
To me it was defintiely worth it.

This game plays WAY above '05.

Yes there are a few things, here and there in the game that I would like to be fixed. However, I still look at this game as our "savior" from '05 and will be playing it for the whole year till '07 drops on the 360.

now is it better than '04? No, I still feel '04 was the best in the series. But this game is extremely fun and challenging for me.

dude 2004 was great but it did not have the animations and style that this game has.. the only thing better in the 2004 version is the drop ball ration but i think that people make a big deal about it this year cuz they expect to catch 50 balls a game...

this game is the best to date and i think that 360 will have a better one.
Old 07-14-2005, 09:42 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 9

You know, I like the game and I am having fun playing. I am discovering little things each time I play.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »