Home

GO DEEP!

This is a discussion on GO DEEP! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2005, 09:25 PM   #1
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

OVR: 22
GO DEEP!

Just tried a half on Heisman... sent my top two wr's straight down the field EVERY time... threw for close to 400 yards and scored 35 points.. WTF I know some will say well dont throw the deep ball but sh*t.. this should of been worked on before its release... How do you let this happen EA... I swear they must have monkeys test the games out...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 09:27 PM   #2
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

Re: GO DEEP!

seems like only hope is Madden now.. and hopefully they dont allow the same crap... I dont want to trash on the game... its awesome EXCEPT that.. and to me thats BIG...Sucks to get a game and like it till right away find something huge that is wrong.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:27 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat9th
Just tried a half on Heisman... sent my top two wr's straight down the field EVERY time... threw for close to 400 yards and scored 35 points.. WTF I know some will say well dont throw the deep ball but sh*t.. this should of been worked on before its release... How do you let this happen EA... I swear they must have monkeys test the games out...
OK, we have about 10000000 posts about this, we know there is a problem. Nothing can be done except to mess with the sliders and DONT THROW IT. And if you do choose to throw it, dont throw it EVERY time. Its really quite simple.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:31 PM   #4
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelsman22
OK, we have about 10000000 posts about this, we know there is a problem. Nothing can be done except to mess with the sliders and DONT THROW IT. And if you do choose to throw it, dont throw it EVERY time. Its really quite simple.
I dont care if its been mentioned 1 trillion times, I payed 50 bucks and have a right to voice me opinion. I DID look at the first page for something like this post to just add to but didnt see anything.. SO WHAT? and sliders arnt gonna fix this. Lower catch? then make the short routes even worse? Please.. Why do people continue to defend things with major flaws? I have no bias for a company EA vs VS whatever... Give up the blind love affair! EA is NOT your mom or your girlfriend you dont have to try and stand up for its weaknesess.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:37 PM   #5
MVP

Quote:
I dont care if its been mentioned 1 trillion times, I payed 50 bucks and have a right to voice me opinion. I DID look at the first page for something like this post to just add to but didnt see anything.. SO WHAT? and sliders arnt gonna fix this. Lower catch? then make the short routes even worse? Please.. Why do people continue to defend things with major flaws? I have no bias for a company EA vs VS whatever... Give up the blind love affair! EA is NOT your mom or your girlfriend you dont have to try and stand up for its weaknesess.
Hey man guess what? Im not defending EA (please show me where i was), they put out a quality game this year and I realize that this is a huge problem, but please there are 1000 threads on it that you can voice your opinion in.

I dont see why you wasted your time playing a game just throwing it deep to prove something that we all already know.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2005, 09:50 PM   #6
Bat
what

Bat's Arena

I dont listen to other people and believe something without trying it myself.. and you right about defending EA.. I give you that... but like i siad i didnt see another topic on the front page... im not gonna go through other pages or though through a bunch of stuff... and I dont consider something that has a big problem as quality... that dosnt really go together does it? I didnt come on here to just talk trash... but more people complain maybe they will do something.. if you dont like my post please dont reply or read it.. now THATS SIMPLE... Point being i shouldnt have to restrict myself from certain plays and options..
Old 07-15-2005, 09:53 PM   #7
MVP

Quote:
I dont listen to other people and believe something without trying it myself.. and you right about defending EA.. I give you that... but like i siad i didnt see another topic on the front page... im not gonna go through other pages or though through a bunch of stuff... and I dont consider something that has a big problem as quality... that dosnt really go together does it? I didnt come on here to just talk trash... but more people complain maybe they will do something.. if you dont like my post please dont reply or read it.. now THATS SIMPLE... Point being i shouldnt have to restrict myself from certain plays and options..
Well I have to read your post to pass a judgement on it. lol.

But I feel you on the problem, I run the ball most of the time so its not a huge problem for me but I understand. Your right, EA does need to fix this, it seems like every year they replace a problem they fixed with a new and worse problem.
Old 07-15-2005, 09:54 PM   #8
DH7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I agree with you man - the deep ball bug is just pathetic. Also, the DB's are absolutely pathetic at play recognition - watch a replay of any time the CPU runs, and watch as DB's float in space and do nothing until its too late. Really, I find lots of problems in this game pathetic. NCAA is my fave series, but Madden 05 was way better than this game IMO.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »