Home

What do you guys do about money plays?

This is a discussion on What do you guys do about money plays? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-17-2005, 08:41 PM   #9
MVP

noplace's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What do you guys do about money plays?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU44
I personally hate money plays, BUT if you play the CPU or another player and you don't run them all the time I think it's O.K.

Money plays are for kids that cant play, Its not realistic & really hurts games...
Old 07-17-2005, 09:14 PM   #10
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by noplace
Money plays are for kids that cant play, Its not realistic & really hurts games...
So if you were in a 06 tournament and down by 6 with 20 seconds to go, you wouldn't use a play that you knew would get the TD?
Old 07-17-2005, 09:17 PM   #11
I'm not on InstantFace.

Cardot's Arena

OVR: 22

I wish developers would spend more time trying to weed these out. Money plays (And for that matter, plays that never work) have been one of my complaints with EVERY console football game that I have ever played. They go though such lengths to get comprehensive playbooks, but they don't seem to test them enough to realize "Hey, this play works way more than it should" or "Wow, this screen pass never works."

I also never use money plays. But that does put you in quite the bind in NCAA when you are losing late and have to throw long. For me that tranlates into Lose, or win cheaply. It's really a shame if you have had a great realistic game, but then it is decided at the very end with a few cheeseball plays.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2005, 09:25 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 12

Last time I checked this still was a "Video Game" right? Cuz the person who uses money plays game suffers at the expense of it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »