Home

Dynasty Help

This is a discussion on Dynasty Help within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-21-2005, 02:40 PM   #1
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13
Dynasty Help

I'm PSU in my dynasty and my record is 5-2 after losses to Michigan and OSU. In my last game against Michigan I lost my star QB Robinson to a partially torn MCL and now my QB is Cianciolo who is 68 ovr, I could activate from the redshirted list Morelli who is 84 or 85 ovr but I don't know if it will be worth it for just for more games. What do you guys think. Is it worth Morelli losing a year of eligibility for a few more wins or should I just hope to get one or two more with my current QB and move on to next year with Morelli as Soph?

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-21-2005, 02:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Dynasty Help

How is your run game? I might be tempted to stay with the 68 OVR QB and just run the heck out of the ball. Do you have any other guys that can switch positions and help? Good luck.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:44 PM   #3
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Have you tried your 68 overall QB yet? Can he do anything good? I think since you have already lost 2 games, I would just leave the him redshirted. It's not likely you will win the Big 10 this year, so just try to win a couple more with you backup and get a bowl game. Save you other guy for next year.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 07-21-2005, 02:44 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 2

You're not going to win the national championship with a 6-2 record. Save the redshirt QB for another season...just tough out the remainder of this season the best you can.
Old 07-21-2005, 02:48 PM   #5
T*mpl* *wls

ballerzinc's Arena

OVR: 13

I think I'll just tough it out. This will give me a lot of time to try out my RBs and get them some carries they haven't had because I had such a playmaker at QB.

Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »