Home

Impact players coming through when it counts

This is a discussion on Impact players coming through when it counts within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-22-2005, 11:35 PM   #1
Stayin Alive

GAMEC0CK2002's Arena

OVR: 23
Impact players coming through when it counts

I was playing in the Rose Bowl as South Carolina vs. Ohio State and the game was a see-saw of momentum. I jumped out to a 14-0 lead midway through the 2nd quarter, then the computer started coming back. Ginn caught a pass over the middle and took it to the house to make it 14-7. Then I got greedy and threw a pick that got taken to the house right before the half. Fast forward to midway through the 4th quarter and the score tied at 28 and OSU driving. My impact CB, Ko Simpson, intercepts the ball in the end zone. We get the ball at the 20 and drive down to score. OSU gets the ball and drives down the field again on some long pass plays. The sickest play I've ever seen happened after the computer hit the TE over the middle at the 3yard line and he was taking it in to score and tie the game up...Ko Simpson catches him from behind and strips the ball just as the TE is about to cross the goal line. One of my DBs flopped down on the ball. I must have watched the clip about 5 times. I was able to run down the clock and tack on a FG for the final margin of 38-28.

The funny thing is that my CB wasn't in the zone on either play. Was it Santana Moss that said something about big time players making big time plays in big games? Of course my CB is now a 99 rating in season #2.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »