Home

Created Team Dynasty Problem!!

This is a discussion on Created Team Dynasty Problem!! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-27-2005, 01:15 AM   #1
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18
Created Team Dynasty Problem!!

I just put this in the bugs, glitches thread but I don't know if anyone looks at that anymore, and this is a serious glitch, so I figured I'd start a thread to see if I could get some help. Close it if this is a problem. Help is muy appreciated.

I just completed my second year with a created team in my dynasty, and I get to the recruiting and it says that my roster is empty, there is no one on my team. When i go to the rosters section at the dynasty main menu, everyone is accounted for but at recruiting it says that I have 0 players. I'm going to go through recruiting and see if my players are there next season. If not then this is a huge, major, possibly game-killing glitch. Even if they are there next season, it's still a pain in the *** not knowing what I need to recruit for without going back and forth to the rosters. Has anyone else had this happen?

UPDATE: I just noticed that there isn't anyone to recruit. There are no recruits. This is a huge glitch.

UPDATE2: This is the craziest thing I've ever seen. My preseason schedule doesn't have anyone on it, every week is open, but the Play Week schedule has a regular schedule. I have new people on my team in the wrong positions but with better ratings than my normal starters. For example, I have a HB #50 who is supposed to be a FR LOLB listed as my starting RB and his ratings are 80(+32). I have players like this at RB, WR, and SS. This is ridiculous. I'm not sure what caused this but it just ended this dynasty.

Last edited by Jr.; 07-27-2005 at 01:31 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-27-2005, 05:38 AM   #2
Lie,cheat,steal,kill: Win

trobinson97's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: Created Team Dynasty Problem!!

Damn, that really sucks.

SteamID - Depotboy

...2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2017, 2020....
What a run
Roll Tide

Old 07-27-2005, 06:47 AM   #3
MVP

LetsGo0akland's Arena

OVR: 13

Yeah that does suck but apparently this is only happening to you, which makes it like 1000 times worse for you. I hate being the only one sh!t like that happens to. Makes me feel like the video game Gods are hatin' on me.
Old 07-27-2005, 05:04 PM   #4
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Yeah it did suck. I started a new dynasty with a new created team. Hopefully it won't happen again. What makes this all suck even more is that I accidentally overwrote my Bama dynasty with the created team dynasty, so it really ended up killing both of my dynasties.
Old 07-28-2005, 12:09 AM   #5
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Are you on PS2 or XBOX? I hope this doesn't kill my created team dynasty as well...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »