Home

WOW this is classic

This is a discussion on WOW this is classic within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-06-2005, 11:52 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 1
WOW this is classic

I'm playing against TxLe6end online, and of course he's not using Texas, he's using USC... so I get Tennessee to see how it goes. What took place was classic in my book.

Tennessee 6 fumbles, 3 on kickoffs, 2 ran back for TD's, ALL resulted in TD's.

USC, had the ball for 6 minutes the entire game. They were impossible to tackle.

Tennessee rushed for over 200 yards still. But gets wiped out 70-20????

USC gets called offside 7 times, EVERY SINGLE TIME, Tennessee argued the call? Me and my buddy were looking in amazement at this. We concluded this guy had something goin on because there is no way that animation should be popping up every single time. I got two 15 yard penalties resulting after running out of pauses and timeouts.

It's one thing to just whip someone, but this was Classic.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2005, 12:08 PM   #2
Banned

Re: WOW this is classic

I'm a moron. I just went back and looked at his name. It had the FIVE X's and one of the X's was half white, meaning he gets a boatload of cheating feedback. It showed.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:40 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 12

thats a cheeser for ya!
Old 08-06-2005, 01:46 PM   #4
* d*n't b*l**v* *n g*ns.

snivlem's Arena

OVR: 12

how does one cheat like that though?
Old 08-06-2005, 04:06 PM   #5
Rookie

Well.. If he wants to get better.. He has to spread the cheddar... lol lol.. But yeah.. I do hate CHEATERS!!.. GO HOKIES!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2005, 06:40 PM   #6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by snivlem
how does one cheat like that though?
I don't know man. But they know how. Just like Madden 2003 you could log online with the EA Tiburon team. It was hilarious. Al I know is my buddy is 45 years old, and doesn't play videogames, but he watched and clearly noted that the fumbles were cheating of some sort. If you watched this game you'd know what I was talking about. My impact RB repeatedly fumbled the ball, and on kickoffs. I was in amazement. And he kept wanting me to concede, but I let the entire game play out cause I wanted complete proof of him cheating. And yep, I was right.

This game is not that serious, not serious at all, to have to cheat like this.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:00 PM   #7
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7

You know and I know, Dawgcityclev, that we don't like each other, but I'm going to have to agree with you here, because you're right. The cheesing is out of control. I don't have online, but my friend does, and almost every person I play picks Virginia Tech because of Marcus Vick (or they pick Oklahoma or USC for the RBs). All they do is option and HB Direct it. You're right, it's unstoppable and it totally ruins online play for those who just want to play a fair game.
Old 08-06-2005, 07:13 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawgcityClev
USC gets called offside 7 times, EVERY SINGLE TIME, Tennessee argued the call? Me and my buddy were looking in amazement at this. We concluded this guy had something goin on because there is no way that animation should be popping up every single time. I got two 15 yard penalties resulting after running out of pauses and timeouts.
I don't understand. Why would Tennessee argue USC's calls?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »