Home

I feel like the outcome of each game is already determined.

This is a discussion on I feel like the outcome of each game is already determined. within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-10-2005, 03:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
I feel like the outcome of each game is already determined.

Each game I play I can tell who is going to win in the first few minutes. Either I will blow them out or they blow me out. I play as UGA and I will go into Neyland Syadium and dominate and then come home and lose to Vanderbilt 45 - 10. I love collge football and I know there are upsets and sometimes you don't have your A game but everygame is like this. I hate this. I went 9 -3 my first year. In the three games I lost I had atleast 6 turnovers! I would get a drive going, boom! Fumble. 2 games of 6 turnovers and 1 7 turnover game. I love 2004 because everygame was different. Some blowouts, Some comebacks, and some nailbiters. I feel these games or predetermined.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 05:11 PM   #2
Rookie

Meeker's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I feel like the outcome of each game is already determined.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westmont
Each game I play I can tell who is going to win in the first few minutes. Either I will blow them out or they blow me out. I play as UGA and I will go into Neyland Syadium and dominate and then come home and lose to Vanderbilt 45 - 10. I love collge football and I know there are upsets and sometimes you don't have your A game but everygame is like this. I hate this. I went 9 -3 my first year. In the three games I lost I had atleast 6 turnovers! I would get a drive going, boom! Fumble. 2 games of 6 turnovers and 1 7 turnover game. I love 2004 because everygame was different. Some blowouts, Some comebacks, and some nailbiters. I feel these games or predetermined.

I agree with you. This has happened to me also a few times this year.

The Ohio State University
Old 08-10-2005, 05:17 PM   #3
MVP

cable guy's Arena

OVR: 12

I've sort of noticed this when playing teams that are rated better than the one I'm using.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:21 PM   #4
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by westmont
I definatly feel the same way.
Old 08-10-2005, 05:38 PM   #5
Banned

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by cable guy
I've sort of noticed this when playing teams that are rated better than the one I'm using.
yep, same here. i beat #1 usc but lost to #18 cal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #6
MVP

ESPNdeportes's Arena

OVR: 13

I dunno. I was playing my 2nd season as OSU vs. Penn St. They went up 24-3 with 3 minutes to go in the first quarter after some nice runs by Austin Scott. From there I dominated and ended up winning 38-24.

PSN: raginrapids
Old 08-11-2005, 02:18 AM   #7
Regular Cat RecordsŪ

3rdAnswer's Arena

OVR: 24

I dont feel like games are predetermined. I remember I was getting blown out by Stanford when playing with Notre Dame, and I came back and scored 31 points in the second half because I quit trying to go to the air and I was paying closer attention to what plays I was calling on defense.
Old 08-11-2005, 06:50 AM   #8
ObiWanJenkins

OVR:

I agree with the topic creator. It's very strange. I can tell I am going to lose a game by the end of the 1st quarter. I know if I am going to win after my first offensive series. All of them are close games, but I haven't been wrong yet.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »