Home

I'm not one to complain but...

This is a discussion on I'm not one to complain but... within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-12-2005, 10:57 AM   #17
Pro

USCTrojan83's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'm not one to complain but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomHolmoe
Isn't one of the draws of Rice their ridiculously low tuition? or is that only for Texas residents? I vaguely remember seeing something like that and thinking it was kind of strange since it's not a public school.
Well since I live in Cali I would have to pay out of state fees for tuition which I would pay for 2 years because they wouldn't allow dorms to be considered under their 1 yr housing rules. And from what I would have paid for 4 years there I would have paid 1/2 as much here at UCI. So it turns out better for me. Graduate spring of this year
Buffalo Bills
San Francisco 49ers
MLB Baseball
Los Angeles Angeles of Anahiem
Atlanta Braves
NHL Hockey
Los Angeles Kings
Old 08-12-2005, 04:31 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I'm not one to complain but...

The academic ratings aren't about the school as a whole, but how the athletics program rates with respect to academics. I don't know exactly what goes into it, but a major factor is the graduation rate for athletes. It also appears that large state schools are held to different (lower) standards than smaller or private schools. So even though it has lower grad rates than Rice, Michigan has very good grad rates compared to most large schools which earns it a high rating.
===

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »