Home

dropped passes make me wanna drop my xbox

This is a discussion on dropped passes make me wanna drop my xbox within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-21-2005, 11:19 PM   #25
MVP

pennstlbu's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: dropped passes make me wanna drop my xbox

Well, I'm about done with the game. I've tried everything. I turned off the HFA finally. It worked once in awhile, but drops still occurred too much. Now it's getting rediculous again. I was just playing w/ Clemson. In the first half, Whitehurst was 5/20 with 9 drops. UGH!

Don't tell me that I need to learn how to QB. I've played QB in high school and played defense in college and know how to read defenses. I can't just throw lobs over the middle. To be successful in throwing short routes over the middle you have to be able to throw bullets. If not then they will get picked. Well, it doesn't matter in this game. Either it will get dropped or it'll be intercepted anyways because of a rediculously tipped pass in the air.

I can't stand trying to have a successful short passing game where the most success I can have is going for less than 50% completion % and a few INTs. I am then forced to throw long to have any realistic #s.

SO FRUSTRATING!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »