Home

Probabtion?

This is a discussion on Probabtion? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-03-2005, 01:43 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: Probabtion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetFan1
Has anyone ever been put on probabtion? I just finished my 4th season with a created school and the NCAA put me on 2 years probabtion. I dont know why? They took away 10 of my 12 scholarships for 2 years.

My team just broke the top 50 and now Im back to square one cause I lost everyone to graduation.

What the hell man?
You have 25 scholarships each year and 12 during in-season recruiting so you should still be able to land 15 recruits.
Old 10-04-2005, 12:11 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvasir123
I've had problems with the way discipline works in this game. Its not the fact that you'll get violations or can possibly get put on probation that bothers me, but its the fact that only players ever "randomly" selected to commit violations that require punishments are ALWAYS starters. Regardless of their discipline ratings, I swear, every time I get an infraction that requires some kind of punishment, it is a starter.

It is never the kid you just recruited with the "poor" discipline rating when you scouted him in the offseason and is fourth on your depth chart. It is without fail, your class act, A+ discipline starters who "got caught cheating on a test" or "failed to show up to practice on time."
I had a TE who transferred in get in trouble 3 times while he was ineligible to play.

I had 100% NCAA interest and got 2 years probation. Now I can't get the interest down AT ALL. I'm hitting guys with double the recommended penalties. Yay!
Old 10-04-2005, 09:49 PM   #11
MVP

bgeno's Arena

OVR: 18

They should have the option to turn this off... it's annoying.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »