Home

EXCITED?

This is a discussion on EXCITED? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-19-2006, 11:28 AM   #1
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
EXCITED?

I know it's a bit early, but who here is really getting some what excited for the 360 version of NCAA07, I just hope they make it better then what Madden was, Madden was solid but it could have been much better.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-19-2006, 12:36 PM   #2
EA Game Changer

OVR: 28
Re: EXCITED?

Madden was a very bad game but im sooooo excited for NCAA 360. They have been working on it for twice as long as Madden 360 ( 06 obviously) so i think it will be amazing.

I also tend to think that NCAA 06 was better then madden 06 ( on xbox) I always thought madden after 2 weeks got stale, and was essentially the same gameplay.

We should see the first movies during e3...which is close!
Old 03-19-2006, 01:01 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

Oh yeah...as always i cant wait!
Old 03-19-2006, 01:31 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

It's hard to get excited about NCAA 07 for the 360 after playing Madden on the 360.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:11 AM   #5
MVP

Mizzou23's Arena

OVR: 13

I would be excited for '07 on the 360 if I had 400 bucks to drop on a 360, or if I could convince the wife that it's something I really need. haha.

For now, I will just live with playing on the current gen systems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-21-2006, 10:28 AM   #6
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizzou23
I would be excited for '07 on the 360 if I had 400 bucks to drop on a 360, or if I could convince the wife that it's something I really need. haha.

For now, I will just live with playing on the current gen systems.
I hear you. Maybe in a year or two when the games have been refined to where the gameplay is better than current gen AND the price of the systems have dropped. Other than that, I'll live with my PS2. Hopefully they keep making NCAA for it next year as well.
Old 03-21-2006, 10:55 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
I hear you. Maybe in a year or two when the games have been refined to where the gameplay is better than current gen AND the price of the systems have dropped. Other than that, I'll live with my PS2. Hopefully they keep making NCAA for it next year as well.
Well we know there will be a 2007 version for the PS2, but I'll be shocked if we see a 2008 version. IIRC, once NCAA 2002 came out on the PS2 the PS1 franchise was dead, with NCAA 2001 being the last game.

Sadly, NCAA 2001 had a feature I'd kill for today, and that is a playoff at the end of the season. However, I have the feeling that the NCAA is the one not allowing that.

Of course, I believe the PS1 games also allowed for Division 1-AA franchises as well. I can still remember losing a 5* QB to Bethune-Cookman in one of my FSU dynasties. Okay, so perhaps they should've tweaked that a bit, but I'd still love to be able to do a UMass dynasty in Division 1-AA with the playoff at the end.
Old 03-21-2006, 12:55 PM   #8
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

I don't have a 360, but I'm excited about NCAA 07 mainly because of the ESPN license. I really hope EA uses it well in this game.

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »