Home

One cool FIFA feature I hope makes it into NCAA/Madden

This is a discussion on One cool FIFA feature I hope makes it into NCAA/Madden within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 04-27-2006, 06:18 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Icon11 One cool FIFA feature I hope makes it into NCAA/Madden

In the new FIFA for 360 that just came out there's a feature I hope makes it into NCAA 2006 on the 360. At the end of the game they show the 5 or 10 best plays from the game in an endless loop while you check stats. And if you just don't do anything for 5 minutes or so the stats go hidden and the endless loop of the best plays from the game show full screen again and again.

It's not a huge feature but wouldn't that be awesome to have in NCAA/Madden after the game is over, it shows all the best plays in a loop?

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven

Last edited by ODogg; 04-27-2006 at 06:47 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2006, 06:38 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 12
Re: One cool FIFA feature I hope makes it into NCAA/Madden

that would be really cool if they implemented that feature.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:32 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofearsp2007
that would be really cool if they implemented that feature.
Yeah, and another cool feature I just noticed too that would be awesome in NCAA is when someone scores a goal they show it from about 4 or 5 different camera angles and then go automatically to instant replay. Although in soccer there is less scoring than football so maybe the last part of automatically going to instant replay is a bit unneeded, I wouldn't mind the first part, whenever a touchdown is scored, show it from like 3 or 4 different camera angles, some of them being in slow motion.

It just makes scoring seem alot more important. As always this would need to be disabled for online play (and also have option to disable offline if you like) so you wouldn't lose your mind in those 52-48 shootouts but overall it's a pretty nifty feature as it makes the game feel more "tv-like".

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

Old 04-27-2006, 08:41 PM   #4
nxt
H**sm*n

nxt's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by ODogg
In the new FIFA for 360 that just came out there's a feature I hope makes it into NCAA 2006 on the 360. At the end of the game they show the 5 or 10 best plays from the game in an endless loop while you check stats. And if you just don't do anything for 5 minutes or so the stats go hidden and the endless loop of the best plays from the game show full screen again and again.

It's not a huge feature but wouldn't that be awesome to have in NCAA/Madden after the game is over, it shows all the best plays in a loop?
So this means they can do some sort of halftime / end-of-game highlight show! I loved this in NFL2K5 and hope it makes it into NCAA and Madden.
Old 04-27-2006, 08:53 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nxt
So this means they can do some sort of halftime / end-of-game highlight show! I loved this in NFL2K5 and hope it makes it into NCAA and Madden.
Exactly man!! Although it'd be a bit more cool (and how hard would it be) to have it like NFL2K5 and have it come from the studio, i'd be happy if they just did it how FIFA is because at least that would be better than nothing. They sure can't say it's not doable now because if FIFA can do it then the football games should be able to.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2006, 09:01 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

While alot of people did not like NFL FEVER this was apart of their football game from the beginning the Pepsi Highlight Reel. Hopefully EA added that to NCAA and Madden. It was pretty cool. I doubt EA has online leagues, but it would be cool to have the replay at the end of games so you can use it in your league. Like that one league I was in with madden 360 we used league daddy and did reports after every game. I have equipment where I can record the video. Wouuld be cool if I can upload that to the post game write up so everyone in the league can see.
Old 04-27-2006, 09:27 PM   #7
DickDalewood

OVR:

I doubt highlights make it in. FIFA has had this feature for quite a while now, and every year I wonder why they have it and the football games don't. I guess it doesn't hurt to hope though...

Old 04-27-2006, 09:49 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickdalewood
I doubt highlights make it in. FIFA has had this feature for quite a while now, and every year I wonder why they have it and the football games don't. I guess it doesn't hurt to hope though...
Also if they can do individual blades of grass in FIFA why not in the football games?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »