Home

What teams are you curious to see how EA treated them

This is a discussion on What teams are you curious to see how EA treated them within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-26-2006, 04:52 PM   #49
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: What teams are you curious to see how EA treated them

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
It's nice to talk football in May, ain't it. Well good luck to your Bucks when they come to Austin...
Thanks man, we'll need it I think. I'll be going to the season opener at the Shoe, the Indiana and Minnesota game mid-season and the Michigan season ender so I'm pretty pumped.

If I could only save the ca$h now to get to Hawai'i to see my second favorite team play I'd be in hog heaven. Buckeye Warrior!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Old 05-26-2006, 05:48 PM   #50
PSU
Banned

PSU's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by psufan
I'm interested to see how Anthony Morelli is rated as well as our runningbacks, wide receivers, and linebackers.
I think Morelli is going to be a stud in real life atleast lol. We all know he is far more accurate then M Rob and he proved that he has a lot of skill in the spring game. I cannot wait for the season!!!
Old 05-26-2006, 06:52 PM   #51
All Star

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSU
I think Morelli is going to be a stud in real life atleast lol. We all know he is far more accurate then M Rob and he proved that he has a lot of skill in the spring game. I cannot wait for the season!!!
Me neither, I'll be there rocking Happy Valley and Beaver Stadium as usual.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2006, 12:40 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 1

To veer of the Big 10 theme, I'm interested to see how certain players on Rutgers will play on the game. Senior Brian Leornard, who would be a Heisman candidate if he was on a Top 10 team, would have had a chance to run and catch for a 1000 yards if RB Raymel Rice didn't had the 1000 yardsas a freshman last year.

Also, DB Joe Porter won the Big East 200m in the conference championships. So his speed might be in the mid-high 90's
Old 05-27-2006, 03:30 PM   #53
MVP

poopoop's Arena

OVR: 4

It'd be nice if speed wasn't the most important attribute...and we could give players accurate speed ratings w/o making them too powerful..
Old 05-27-2006, 04:36 PM   #54
Banned

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by poopoop
It'd be nice if speed wasn't the most important attribute...and we could give players accurate speed ratings w/o making them too powerful..
Word. In tailbacks, the only exceptionally fast running backs who've actually made a huge impact in CFB recently are Bush and Sproles. Most recent top RBs such as the Auburn duo, White, Benson, Peterson, Mcgahee, LDT, and others were fast, but nothing special in the speed department.

Same with recievers. Mike Williams, Fitz, Andre Johnson, Woods, Edwards were great for other reasons, but in NCAA there isn't a separation or route running stat. Looks like that changed for running backs, but for recievers it still appears like there's a lack of categories.
Old 05-27-2006, 08:19 PM   #55
Rookie

TheDeuce's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soldier
Word. In tailbacks, the only exceptionally fast running backs who've actually made a huge impact in CFB recently are Bush and Sproles. Most recent top RBs such as the Auburn duo, White, Benson, Peterson, Mcgahee, LDT, and others were fast, but nothing special in the speed department.
While I'm biased I might throw Kevin Jones onto the list of recent impact speed backs. He had an extra gear like few I've seen once he got into the open field.

As for teams in this year's game I'm curious as to how they'll rate Tech. Every year our team seems to be pretty nasty in the virtual world.

Also NC State and FSU basically lost their entire defenses. I wonder how they'll grade on that side of the ball...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2006, 11:13 PM   #56
Pro

OVR: 8

I will be curious as to how Alabama is rated in the post-brodie era? Brodie was looked upon by EA as the Bama savior I think. So, I'll be interested to see how they rate us one their savior is gone.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »