Home

New video at gamespot 360

This is a discussion on New video at gamespot 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-09-2006, 02:09 AM   #25
Rookie

mcbh33's Arena

OVR: 1
Icon6 Re: New video at gamespot 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaholics
Notice how they did not show one QB throw at all in the trailer. EA is ashamed to show their QB's and does not want to advertise it.

My biggest gripe with the animations in the 360 football games is how every single QB holds the ball from the tip end of it, at a perfect 90 degree angle, and holds it high like Aaron Rodgers. They hold it this way in Madden 06 360, and in Madden 07 and NCAA 07 videos shown so far.

It looks so generic and robotic. Current gen had better QB animations. So instead of fix the game, they refuse to show the QBs as to keep them under wraps until the very last moment: when the game is on our TV screens.
holy crap, that is not a big deal.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2006, 02:44 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: New video at gamespot 360

Is there anyone out there like me that isn't that hard to please when it comes to this game. Every year this game comes out and there are so many things people complain about that doesnt even seem like a big deal to me. EVERY single ncaa football game that has come out since it hit the p2 I played for hrs and hrs all summer until school started and loved every min of it. There is no doubt in my mind that this game will be any different. It seems like Im one of the rare people on here who played football, watches football all the time, but yet isn't that hard to please when it comes to this game.
Old 06-09-2006, 03:29 AM   #27
Rookie

TylerDurdenVol's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelz0376
Is there anyone out there like me that isn't that hard to please when it comes to this game. Every year this game comes out and there are so many things people complain about that doesnt even seem like a big deal to me. EVERY single ncaa football game that has come out since it hit the p2 I played for hrs and hrs all summer until school started and loved every min of it. There is no doubt in my mind that this game will be any different. It seems like Im one of the rare people on here who played football, watches football all the time, but yet isn't that hard to please when it comes to this game.
It's cool to read other peoples opinions but the only thing that matters about a game is what you think and that's it.JMO
Old 06-09-2006, 03:40 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 2

man too bad i could barely watch that video, was it more or was that just horid compression and very dark?
Old 06-09-2006, 09:11 AM   #29
Hall Of Fame

Jistic's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhorn6
It's the circle of life.

I think the video looks very promising, to be honest. I'm very excited for this game.
WAY excited. Already preordered, paid in full! It must suck going through life being so critical of so many things and not being able to enjoy things.

I'll watch REAL college football on Saturdays. I'll play pretend football the other 6 days of the week.

Old 06-09-2006, 11:31 AM   #30
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jistic
WAY excited. Already preordered, paid in full! It must suck going through life being so critical of so many things and not being able to enjoy things.

I'll watch REAL college football on Saturdays. I'll play pretend football the other 6 days of the week.
Co Sign. Some cats just dont get it. Just take the game for what it is, a videogame. I understand we all want somthing as similar to what we view on TV, but sometimes it gets outta hand.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 06-09-2006, 11:36 AM   #31
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelz0376
I woudn't say i'm easy to please but I would say I don't let little things bother me like a lot of people here do either. The main thing is, are you having fun? If you're having fun and you play the game enough then you're getting your money's worth!

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2006, 12:13 PM   #32
MVP

BezO's Arena

OVR: 20

Pretty game. Maybe it's just me, but NCAA always looks better than Madden. I would think the only difference in player models would be the size and accessories.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »