Home

Recent High-Profile Transfers

This is a discussion on Recent High-Profile Transfers within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2006, 10:22 PM   #33
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Recent High-Profile Transfers

Quote:
Originally Posted by PolishRocket
A little lesser known, but RB Ray Williams will be playing for Toledo. He was Mr Football in Ohio in 2003 and a 4 star RB prospect by Rivals. He was with West Virginia but ran into legal troubles and never made it on campus. He has been working his way back at Toledo and will be a walk on this season with four years to play. Got to see him play in the spring game, and he looked like the real deal.
I am kind of excited to see him this year. I know all the troubles and everything but he should be a big guy for UT. I'll probably make it to a couple of games to check it out.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:24 AM   #34
All Star

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortsoldier
Tony Cade, S who played for OU, is now at UNLV.
I wondered what happened to him. He went to the same JC as me in San Francisco. I used to see him all the time, but then he disappeared. Now I know why.
Old 06-15-2006, 01:55 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 3

Toledo's roster is full of power backs. They are all very strong with good straight line speed. Give them even a small hole and they will get you 5 or 6 yards a pop.

Williams is much different. He is the kind of back that can create if you give him open space and that makes him very dangerous. I look forward to seeing him play as well.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »