Home

Can we export draft classes (360)

This is a discussion on Can we export draft classes (360) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2006, 06:10 PM   #1
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33
Can we export draft classes (360)

I'm just wondering if this has been confirmed. Not like I'll pick up current gen or anything, but I'm just wondering if this feature will be in.

Also, are the mini games recently mentioned in the 360 version as well?

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2006, 06:47 PM   #2
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Can we export draft classes (360)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnytheSkin
I'm just wondering if this has been confirmed. Not like I'll pick up current gen or anything, but I'm just wondering if this feature will be in.

Also, are the mini games recently mentioned in the 360 version as well?
export draft classes - yes

mini games - yes
Old 06-18-2006, 08:02 PM   #3
All Star

JohnnytheSkin's Arena

OVR: 33

Thanks for the info. I was just reading something about Madden and didn't know if the import/export feature was carried over.

Am I mistaken in saying that the only things that won't be carried over are the Superstar/Heisman (CAP and go) mode, after-play cinematic camera angles, Div. I-AA and Historic teams (unconfirmed), and real stadiums for all Div. I teams (only the 70+ that are real and rendered in depth)?

Thanks again!

Oh, sorry...I got distracted by the internet. - Scott Pilgrim
Old 06-18-2006, 09:03 PM   #4
Rookie

Mr. Rad's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Thanks for the info. I was just reading something about Madden and didn't know if the import/export feature was carried over.

Am I mistaken in saying that the only things that won't be carried over are the Superstar/Heisman (CAP and go) mode, after-play cinematic camera angles, Div. I-AA and Historic teams (unconfirmed), and real stadiums for all Div. I teams (only the 70+ that are real and rendered in depth)?

Thanks again!
No Div I-AA teams. 70 or so stadiums, others are not included. No spring game. I don't know about spring drills.

Also, there's not an emphasis on trick plays, like there is on the current gen.

(I think.)
Old 06-18-2006, 09:04 PM   #5
Pro

Scrapps's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:

Thanks again!
I think you pretty much have everything covered. A couple of other omissions are home field advantage & the spring game. However, from what I understand, the spring game is only 2 five minute halves on current gen. I was debating for a long time which version to go with. But about a month ago it became clear the 360 was the route to go.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »