Home

Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

This is a discussion on Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 05:38 PM   #1
Extra Life 11/3/18

ExtremeGamer's Arena

OVR: 70
Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

This forum is going nuts. Here's the thread to post the release info in. Don't post it elsewhere or it'll get locked. Have fun and happy hunting.

Mixer Stream

XBox - ExtremeGamer
PSN - ExtremeGamer
Switch - 4640-8613-7710

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 06:26 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Official "Who has it?, Where did you get it?, When will it arrive?" Thread

Hopefully theres an early release
Old 07-06-2006, 07:55 PM   #3
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Toys R Us told me to come back on Tuesday because that is when they expected the game to be in. They have the cases(display only) but the gentleman told me that since they got the case in today, he would expect the game to be in stores next Tuesday.

He also told me that there is a chance that he will have it on Saturday, but usually new release titles come in on Tuesday.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 07-06-2006, 08:06 PM   #4
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

For the Canadians out there, the game is in this week's Future Shop flyer dated for the 18th, and they are taking pre-orders. Crazy, so not only is this the first NCAA Football title since 2002 here to see broad retail release but it looks like it's being pushed pretty hard by the retailers too.
Old 07-06-2006, 08:18 PM   #5
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
For the Canadians out there, the game is in this week's Future Shop flyer dated for the 18th, and they are taking pre-orders. Crazy, so not only is this the first NCAA Football title since 2002 here to see broad retail release but it looks like it's being pushed pretty hard by the retailers too.
Nice! I remember when I bought NCAA 2002 and 2003 from a video game specialty shop here in Canada (Microplay), I paid over $100 each. When I asked EB at the time, they said something about not being allowed to sell any NCAA games...can't remember the reason though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2006, 08:45 PM   #6
Old School

MachoMyers's Arena

OVR: 20

Yeh I freaked when I saw CHoops 2k6 for sale at EB a month or two ago. I was so happy when the clerk told me they were selling NCAA games. Beats having to spend $100 every year.

I can't remember the reason for it, something to do with Canada having to pay extra to sell the NCAA brand in the country. Whatever it was it was ridiculous. College football needs to be pushed more here.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:05 PM   #7
Pro

CAJUN COMMISH's Arena

OVR: 10

No Store in the Houston area has it yet, at least that info from the best of my connections.
Old 07-06-2006, 09:25 PM   #8
The Man!

sroz39's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier12
Yeh I freaked when I saw CHoops 2k6 for sale at EB a month or two ago. I was so happy when the clerk told me they were selling NCAA games. Beats having to spend $100 every year.

I can't remember the reason for it, something to do with Canada having to pay extra to sell the NCAA brand in the country. Whatever it was it was ridiculous. College football needs to be pushed more here.
Here, here. It's just 100% ridicilous why the NCAA games weren't allowed to be sold here. But, needless to say, I'm glad that whatever red tape was involved before is no longer a problem now.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »