Home

Player Editor is Stripped Down for 360

This is a discussion on Player Editor is Stripped Down for 360 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-13-2006, 01:08 AM   #33
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64
Re: Player Editor is Stripped Down for 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
how much does EA pay you? I think the AVERAGE person that will consider to buy the 360 game should be dissapointed but of course you still find gameplay goodness out of it...I REALLY want to buy this game for the 360, but EA makes it harder every time new info about the game is leaked, seems like they are waiting to have "new", "amazing" features in 08...i can picture it on EA's site:

NCAA Football 08 New Key Features:
-Play Editor: Edit your player's accessories, pads, shoes and sock colors (Only on the 360 version)
-Alternate Uniforms: For the first time ever, alternate uniforms are avaliable to the user with the game.
-Campus Legend Mode: Create your legend, try out, and get recruited by different programs. Do YOU have what it takes to balance games and become a college football legend?
-Create-a-Team: Customize the team name, location, stadium and uniforms!
I wish you people would make up your mind. 2 years ago, I was an EA ***** and on the 2k payroll, and now I am on the EA payroll, because I don't have a meltdown over every stupid little thing.

Make up your mind do I work for EA or for 2K.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:10 AM   #34
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I don't disagree. But in no means do I see this as a dealbreaker, nor do I think it's worth some of the tantrum's we've seen in this thread.
its not just this issue...its the collection of the little things that EA left out that makes their game so deep and gives it that fun factor we dont get from madden.

P.S. I respect the way you belittle people you disagree with by comparing them to little girls Some boys enjoy dress-up...jerk!!
Old 07-13-2006, 01:10 AM   #35
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
Bottom line, my point is valid. I would love to say gameplay was what I was most looking forward to but I don't expect much from EA in that department. I don't care as much about the f'n wristbands, but when I create Vince Young and put him in my fantasy dynasty and his helmet is all jacked up with a dark visor, it's gonna piss me off. You can argue with me all night, but EA dropped the ball on this, there is no other way to spin it.
Just out of curiosity how old are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreverhorn
Bottom line, my point is valid. I would love to say gameplay was what I was most looking forward to but I don't expect much from EA in that department.
Then why buy the game? If the gameplay is not what you like what drives you to play it?.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-13-2006, 01:12 AM   #36
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redxiiixi
its not just this issue...its the collection of the little things that EA left out that makes their game so deep and gives it that fun factor we dont get from madden.

P.S. I respect the way you belittle people you disagree with by comparing them to little girls Some boys enjoy dress-up...jerk!!
But this is the issue being discussed in this thread. We got it, we all get your agenda. Don't buy the game, it's not worth your hard earned money. You want to send the message to EA, don't buy it.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:14 AM   #37
Rookie

OVR: 0

i know it sucks that we cant edit players equipment but EA did say that they made sure that every player in the game had all the right equipment that was one of their main focuses. So it should not be that big of a deal.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:14 AM   #38
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
I wish you people would make up your mind. 2 years ago, I was an EA ***** and on the 2k payroll, and now I am on the EA payroll, because I don't have a meltdown over every stupid little thing.

Make up your mind do I work for EA or for 2K.
can you link to a post where you have said anything negative about NCAA 07 (360)? Even i've had more positive comments about this game than you have had negative ones.

And I think the whole 2K/EA fb debate was BS...2K was only $20, its wasn't hard to shell that amount out to get both games and play the one you like best

Anyways this whole this won't be a BIG deal is EA makes recruits have unique equipment and accessories. If you have played any 2K sports game pre-2006 you know that you can't edit player equipment which makes it really bland. Hopefully EA considered to generate realisitic player equipment

Last edited by redxiiixi; 07-13-2006 at 01:17 AM.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:16 AM   #39
Rookie

foreverhorn's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
I don't disagree. But in no means do I see this as a dealbreaker, nor do I think it's worth some of the tantrum's we've seen in this thread.
Who's having a tantrum? Look I'm sorry I've used curse words but I'm an adult and have the right to use them when the occasion calls for it. Plus I said I would "politely" kick those guys in the nuts, what more do you want from me? I've stated my points in an intelligent and playfull manner, don't make me out to be some whiny b!tch just cause you like put people down for their opinions.

Oh and by the way, I'm 33...but I don't get how that makes a difference.
Old 07-13-2006, 01:16 AM   #40
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

Why exactly would I have to say something negative about NCAA? I have nothing to say about it negatively or positively, because simply put, I haven't played it yet.

I just am not ready to scream fire in a crowded theater for things that simply aren't that big of a deal for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »