Home

Petition to EA Sports about online rosters (same as fardale kings) incase not seen

This is a discussion on Petition to EA Sports about online rosters (same as fardale kings) incase not seen within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 08:04 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 10
Petition to EA Sports about online rosters (same as fardale kings) incase not seen

We have been hearing worrisome reports that there will not be online rosters in this years edition of NCAA Football on the 360. We, as the consumer, feel that this is unfair and unnecessary, as we enter the names ourselves we feel that we should be able to see them online. So we are collecting as many signatures as we can of people who feel the exact same way. Hopefully this changes your mind and prepare a solution for this problem, as leaving out a crucial piece like this is a betrayal of our loyalties to your products.

Sign Below if you feel the same way

http://www.petitiononline.com/82828282/petition.html

fardale said this
Re: Petition to EA Sports about online rosters

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I want to chime-in on this...

THIS IS EXACTLY what we need. And I'm going to emphasize this to the other NCAA communities. Or is someone can do it for me. I've been in contact with some people and if the 360 community actually speaks in a civilized manner stating "I want online rosters" their voices may be heard.

The XBox and the PS2 versions of the game have the player names appear online while playing. BUT the 360 version is lacking this option. The problem is that the 360 version is reportedly sending e-mail stats and the individual player names are appearing within the stats.

But here is the trade-off.... We may have named players online but there will be no email statistics. My vote, of course, was player names online. However we can organize this petition would be greatly appreciated because information & posts similarly to these are being passed on to people with contacts at EA.

This may still be a long shot but our voices should be heard and I'm making sure that EA knows how the community feels.

Regards.

FAIRDALE KINGS

P.S.

Please use this post strictly for the PETITION. If you don't agree with our displeasure please do not "troll" the thread.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2006, 08:05 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: Petition to EA Sports about online rosters (same as fardale kings) incase not seen

there's already a thread on this in the rosters forum.

Currently Listening: The D.O.C.: No One Can Do It Better (evidence that rap music used to be good!)
Old 07-15-2006, 08:08 PM   #3
Banned

Re: Petition to EA Sports about online rosters (same as fardale kings) incase not seen

I know but not everyone may see it
Old 07-15-2006, 08:22 PM   #4
MVP

what is this email stats crap?!? Am I missing something? Are there no boxscores online anymore? Why would I want a boxscore emailed to me?

As much as I hate to say it...This petition isn't going to do anything. EA knows their flaws and shortcomings with this years 360 version better than any of us. Having heard about some of these, my personal opinion is that they should be embarrassed! Maybe they can patch this particular "online name" issue, but I'd be surprised. I truly applaud your passion to rally the troops, but I tend to believe it is wasted effort! Hopefully, what they'll notice is all of our "betching" (as some other poster puts it)
Old 07-15-2006, 08:23 PM   #5
Banned

They are saying supposebly you get your player stats emailed to you. One of my freinds showed me the email he got and it was just team stats to haha. They said it would say the dudes name if you put there name in would it would just say number. It won't even let you use generated names
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-15-2006, 08:47 PM   #6
Banned

OVR: 5

worst. thread. ever.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:47 PM   #7
Rookie

MattCoz's Arena

OVR: 2

I guarantee you the email updates is not the reason, because they could have easily just used the position and number if that was a problem. It's more likely that they just didn't get it done in time and they had to leave features out.
Old 07-15-2006, 08:59 PM   #8
Banned

Thats what they told fk (ea technical support)
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »