Home

Help me make a decision!

This is a discussion on Help me make a decision! within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 07-16-2006, 11:15 PM   #41
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Help me make a decision!

Many games look great on SDTV. NCAA FB 07 (demo) isn't one of them. NBA 2k6 looked exactly like the current gen (impossible to tell the difference besides cut-scenes). However games like GRAW, NBA LIve (awesome graphics, bad game) and even Madden (suprisingly) look way better than current gen games even on an average SDTV.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2006, 11:18 PM   #42
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by morganic
Hey, I have a Dell E193FP monitor. Any idea if that supports VGA?
If your monitor is attached to your PC by a cable that has a trapezoid metal thing attached at the end (with VERY tiny metal "rods" that each go into their own hole in the pc), along with two prongs to fasten it then its VGA compatiable. Sorry for the description, but not sure what your monitor has.

Most flat screen LCD monitors are VGA compatiable

And buy it used online at gamestop.com...only $15 compared to $40 brand new (i got the new one )
Old 07-16-2006, 11:30 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 1

will i be able to find a xbox 360 during the holidays
Old 07-17-2006, 07:48 AM   #44
Rookie

goalkeepr's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator22
The posts on this thread are from July 2006, not July 2005. Sorry for the confusion... but that's a Gator for you!

To answer your question, though - no reason for a supply problem this year, so you're fine during the holidays.
Old 07-17-2006, 08:03 AM   #45
Rookie

philliesphan026's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by gator22
Why bring this up in my topic?

Just kidding! Hell, you should call your GameStop or any store that sells 360s and see when the next shipment comes in. You could probably get one then, actually.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-17-2006, 03:35 PM   #46
Rookie

kewlerthanu182's Arena

OVR: 2

Hm I'm split too. I'm thinking of getting Xbox 360 for NCAA 07 but when I say that I don't mean thats the only game I'll ever play on it. I was going to scrap together enough money for the 360 and NCAA and then wait until I have enough money for some other games. I have a 60" HDTV that I would probably hook the 360 up to. But now seeing that people that already have a 360 are considering getting the game for current gen really discourages me from getting the 360 now. Anyone have some advice here? I'm going to get a PS3 or Xbox 360 eventually but is NCAA on 360 good enough to make the jump now?

And this might be a strange question but is there a delay when you use an HDTV? When I play games on my friends HDTV there is a small delay from when you press the button to when it "happens" in the game. It became really noticable for baseball games or free throws in basketball games.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:38 PM   #47
MVP

redxiiixi's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by kewlerthanu182
Hm I'm split too. I'm thinking of getting Xbox 360 for NCAA 07 but when I say that I don't mean thats the only game I'll ever play on it. I was going to scrap together enough money for the 360 and NCAA and then wait until I have enough money for some other games. I have a 60" HDTV that I would probably hook the 360 up to. But now seeing that people that already have a 360 are considering getting the game for current gen really discourages me from getting the 360 now. Anyone have some advice here? I'm going to get a PS3 or Xbox 360 eventually but is NCAA on 360 good enough to make the jump now?

And this might be a strange question but is there a delay when you use an HDTV? When I play games on my friends HDTV there is a small delay from when you press the button to when it "happens" in the game. It became really noticable for baseball games or free throws in basketball games.
If you want to play RFTH, create a school and play with 1-AA go with current gen.

If you are more of a dynasty/online player, the 360 version has it all. Plus i think the gameplay (demo) is a very slight upgrade from current-gen. Graphics appear to be decent but could be better.

On a side note: I have seen ALOT of UConn fans on this board. There are probably more UConn fans than OSU fans lol.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:03 PM   #48
Rookie

kewlerthanu182's Arena

OVR: 2

Yeah I'm more of a dynasty, never actually did RFTH or create a school or 1-AA last year. So right now I'm leaning towards getting 360. But can any one answer my question with the delay I was talking about in my other post? That would just really bother me and I don't think 360 on a non HDTV would be as good.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »