Home

Xbox/360 '07

This is a discussion on Xbox/360 '07 within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-18-2006, 09:21 PM   #1
Pro

LoWw's Arena

OVR: 9
Xbox/360 '07

Besides the obvious feature difference would you suggest that the 360 gameplay is better than CG Xbox? I'm really considering getting a 360 and '07 for it! Please only reply if u have played both or own both. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 09:24 PM   #2
Pro

rynecandy's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Xbox/360 '07

I havent played the Xbox version but why don't you just rent both versions before making a choice. Alot of people who like the 360 version are into the graphics and really dont miss the features that aren't included in the game; those who like the current gen are more into the ability to edit players (what I hear alot from those who prefer it).
Old 07-18-2006, 09:27 PM   #3
Pro

LoWw's Arena

I'm asking gameplay difference, I don't need all the fluff. All I want is gameplay!!!
Old 07-18-2006, 09:27 PM   #4
Pro

Chodite24's Arena

OVR: 6

I played current-gen at Gamestop today and bought the 360 version.
The 360 version is just more advanced, in terms of gameplay... and thanks mostly thanks to the 100's (1,000's ?) of new animations that aren't available in current-gen. The current-gen felt like the same old NCAA I've been playing for years and have been bored with. Next-gen NCAA 07 is a great football game. I'm very surprised.

- BeerInBaltimore.com
- Xbox Live: B Klip
- PSN: Chodite
Old 07-18-2006, 09:39 PM   #5
Pro

LoWw's Arena

Could u give me some example of more advanced? Thanks for replying!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-18-2006, 09:40 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 6

Is the gameplay smooth on xbox this year?
Old 07-18-2006, 09:52 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 1

I would have to go with the xbox version, i have both the xbox and 360 version and to me the gameplay is much better on the xbox, plus the added extra features and new animations in the gameplay like when your receiver makes a game-changing catch the camera will zoom in on the receiver in slow motion and show how the catch was made, also on defense when you make good stop on defense, like the linebacker coming in slamming the running back behind the line of scrimmage for a loss of yards, they will show a close up of the hit in slow motion, pretty neat, didn't have this in the 360 version, so because of that i have to go with the xbox version, to me the 360 version just have good quality graphics but the gameplay and features are a step behind the xbox version.
Old 07-18-2006, 10:00 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 12

I've played both and I'd also have to go with the X-Box version.....I think its definitely the best out of all the versions.....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »