Home

Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

This is a discussion on Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-10-2006, 10:39 PM   #233
Rookie

mcb852's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Official NCAA 07 (360) Bugs/Glitches Thread

I found another one today. I went into overtime and when it was my turn on offense I started on the 11 yard line.
Old 10-13-2006, 07:02 AM   #234
Pro

OVR: 5

what the hell is wrong when the camera starts going all around the stadium? first time this has happened to me and ive had this game for a while.

i can't choose my play on offense until the play clock runs out and then on defense it keeps going round and round. any solutions?
Old 10-23-2006, 08:28 PM   #235
Running of the Bulls

Macar91's Arena

OVR: 17

I was just playing a game and I scored a TD with roughly 1:40 left in the 4th. I went to watch the replay and when I tried to continue playing, it wouldn't let me. When I pressed the A button it would make the sound like it registered, but wouldn't take me back to the play sreen. I tried to quit the game but it wouldn't let me do that either. On the Quit screen I would try to navigate up to say Yes, but it was stuck on 'No'. And even if I pressed 'No', it would take me right back to the quit screen.

I tried using both of my controllers and the same result occurred with each one. The fact that I was almost done with the game is what really pissed me off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-14-2006, 01:28 AM   #236
Rookie

rj102990's Arena

Someone might have mentioned this already, but had anyone got this glitch? Ok, so im playing and you know the pop-up boxes that come up with the stats and ****? well when those come up, they never go away, they stay up and half the screen is taken up. it happens with everything, the score pop up at the end of the quarter, drive summarys, everything. and it gets worse. if you or the other team get a penalty, the huge penalty pop up stays there and takes up 3/4 of the screen so i cant see any of my players on offense. and if you get 2 penalties, the game will freeze and you cant pick accept or decline. this **** happens to me probably every 3 games. anyone else gotten this one?
Old 11-14-2006, 01:54 AM   #237
Rookie

rj102990's Arena

that glitch is for 360 by the way.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:13 AM   #238
Rookie

Does anyone else have the bizarre graphical glitch that at night games at Ohio State's horseshoe, the field has the appearance of being lit and yet there are no floodlights visibly on?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »